Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ‹- retired for now -«
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Roiben
There was also a triple but it went off to a nice new owner already.
I love Josh and Nirvanas range...
@Roiben
There was also a triple but it went off to a nice new owner already.
I love Josh and Nirvanas range...
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo A+ imps honestly. Also I recognize that sprite in your sig. Hi fellow FE fan, have you played Eliwood's story or Sacred Stones??
@Asmo A+ imps honestly. Also I recognize that sprite in your sig. Hi fellow FE fan, have you played Eliwood's story or Sacred Stones??

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Roiben
I played all FE games but 4, 5, 6, 11 and 12. :D
Got no time so far for Jugdral, bored by Elibe and not interested in the remakes, I dislike the art style and Ankoku Ryu and Monshou no Nazo are Marth enough for me.
@Roiben
I played all FE games but 4, 5, 6, 11 and 12. :D
Got no time so far for Jugdral, bored by Elibe and not interested in the remakes, I dislike the art style and Ankoku Ryu and Monshou no Nazo are Marth enough for me.
@Asmo I've been through 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and honestly 14 was....so boring and alien to me that I just haven't picked it back up again after chapter 13?? I'm interested in 15, but I'm hearing mixed reviews. I've been wanting to play 1-5, I just....don't have an emulator/way to play them....Especially Jugdral...
@Asmo I've been through 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and honestly 14 was....so boring and alien to me that I just haven't picked it back up again after chapter 13?? I'm interested in 15, but I'm hearing mixed reviews. I've been wanting to play 1-5, I just....don't have an emulator/way to play them....Especially Jugdral...

24, she/her
@Roiben
I'm pretty cold about FE14 too, I just think it's nothing but Lost Potential - The Game (tm).
15 is pretty amazing, tho. I really liked it and it was a really great remake of Gaiden. I really only have one or two nitpicks with it, but I have five hundred of those with Gaiden itself haha.
Jugdral is on my to-do list too but I just hate emulators...
I even bought a real copy of PoR a few weeks ago because I couldn't stand playing it on the emulator anymore. :x

Which are your favourites? I can't really rank mine but Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Monshou no Nazo and Awakening are among my favs.
@Roiben
I'm pretty cold about FE14 too, I just think it's nothing but Lost Potential - The Game (tm).
15 is pretty amazing, tho. I really liked it and it was a really great remake of Gaiden. I really only have one or two nitpicks with it, but I have five hundred of those with Gaiden itself haha.
Jugdral is on my to-do list too but I just hate emulators...
I even bought a real copy of PoR a few weeks ago because I couldn't stand playing it on the emulator anymore. :x

Which are your favourites? I can't really rank mine but Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Monshou no Nazo and Awakening are among my favs.
@Asmo jkfhgkjghjkl That's so hard to choose!! I was introduced to FE with 7, so nostalgia factor right there, and then PoR and RD are some of my favorites to replay over and over (I just get lost in them so easily). Sacred stones is right on their coattails, I just wish the story was a smidgen longer (although with all the extra tower of valni and ruin levels (ntm class branching) we have I shouldn't complain)
@Asmo jkfhgkjghjkl That's so hard to choose!! I was introduced to FE with 7, so nostalgia factor right there, and then PoR and RD are some of my favorites to replay over and over (I just get lost in them so easily). Sacred stones is right on their coattails, I just wish the story was a smidgen longer (although with all the extra tower of valni and ruin levels (ntm class branching) we have I shouldn't complain)

24, she/her
slithers around
slithers around
@corvid

Do you have a flat buyout for Azhorra?
If not, I'd like to place a bid for 900g.
@corvid

Do you have a flat buyout for Azhorra?
If not, I'd like to place a bid for 900g.
DcwRoIt.png
@Raikimii no flat buyout, noted! pls make sure to ping the previous bidder next time, in this case
@Cyrce
@Raikimii no flat buyout, noted! pls make sure to ping the previous bidder next time, in this case
@Cyrce
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@corvid @Raikimii

1k Gems for your lovely azhorra please!
@corvid @Raikimii

1k Gems for your lovely azhorra please!
35326_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10