Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]Impish Obsession- Huge Update
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50
@HeavenlyAristo, I do, I'll add you to it. I have a bunch of awesome pairs (IMO :) ) but am working on getting more space and doing art cards for them. if you look through my lair, most pairs are next to each other or near each other. I tend to like some different combinations that are against the majority.
@HeavenlyAristo, I do, I'll add you to it. I have a bunch of awesome pairs (IMO :) ) but am working on getting more space and doing art cards for them. if you look through my lair, most pairs are next to each other or near each other. I tend to like some different combinations that are against the majority.
Impish Obsession Hatchery
(Mostly Imperials)
@pheonix842

Electronica is so pretty! You lair is very nice, im the same way with skydancers.
@pheonix842

Electronica is so pretty! You lair is very nice, im the same way with skydancers.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@HeavenlyAristo, thank you! I need to change her partner to runes or opal. while I like gembond, they don't move so well with that pair, but i can't find another suitable mate.
your skydancers look so cool! I tend to prefer the females, but I have only found a few that I really like, one is part of my dreamweave/eriadna, they are pretty popular.

ooh, Hune. Love that impy.
@HeavenlyAristo, thank you! I need to change her partner to runes or opal. while I like gembond, they don't move so well with that pair, but i can't find another suitable mate.
your skydancers look so cool! I tend to prefer the females, but I have only found a few that I really like, one is part of my dreamweave/eriadna, they are pretty popular.

ooh, Hune. Love that impy.
(Mostly Imperials)
@pheonix842

Ah thank you. I tend to like males more as the apparel fits them more but the females are great too. As for Hune, he was an impulse buy and i feel kinda bad that i dont use him more since hes beautiful. I think i may have bred him once or twice but thats about it.
@pheonix842

Ah thank you. I tend to like males more as the apparel fits them more but the females are great too. As for Hune, he was an impulse buy and i feel kinda bad that i dont use him more since hes beautiful. I think i may have bred him once or twice but thats about it.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
bump
bump
(Mostly Imperials)
bump
bump
(Mostly Imperials)
bump
bump