Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Art Café - CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@haylxx thanks for your interest! You've been added to the pinglist~
@haylxx thanks for your interest! You've been added to the pinglist~
@Shocklee If you have trouble selling Decare, I'll buy him back for the price you got when my next paycheck rolls around.
@Shocklee If you have trouble selling Decare, I'll buy him back for the price you got when my next paycheck rolls around.
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux thanks for letting me know. He's so pretty and while I vague ideas about what to do with him, I'm just having a hard time with his lore and I feel bad about him just sitting here XD
@Paresseux thanks for letting me know. He's so pretty and while I vague ideas about what to do with him, I'm just having a hard time with his lore and I feel bad about him just sitting here XD
bump for four dragons left
bump for four dragons left
@Shocklee could I get Decare? I'd just need a hot minute to buy some gems! :)
@Shocklee could I get Decare? I'd just need a hot minute to buy some gems! :)
@Zedling sure thing! I'll set up the CR, just accept it when you have the gems~
@Zedling sure thing! I'll set up the CR, just accept it when you have the gems~
Integra has been reduced by 20kT/20G since she's the last and I gotta get started on the next batch!
Integra has been reduced by 20kT/20G since she's the last and I gotta get started on the next batch!
@Shyads @Buffykiev @targaryens @Kaitorubel @CaptainHaru @SilverFoxDemon @Crysi102 @Kindly @Phoenixfyre @Soapwort @Moonlace @VoxxVoleur @CrazyassBat @ClanEnyo @haylxx @Sanzuwu

This shop has been made into an official art shop thing, so this pinglist is kind of obsolete now! If you'd like to be added to one of the new pinglists, please let me know!
@Shyads @Buffykiev @targaryens @Kaitorubel @CaptainHaru @SilverFoxDemon @Crysi102 @Kindly @Phoenixfyre @Soapwort @Moonlace @VoxxVoleur @CrazyassBat @ClanEnyo @haylxx @Sanzuwu

This shop has been made into an official art shop thing, so this pinglist is kind of obsolete now! If you'd like to be added to one of the new pinglists, please let me know!
@Shocklee Omg keep me on your general pinglist please! ^^
@Shocklee Omg keep me on your general pinglist please! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@Shocklee yo, slap me on your general and takeout pinglists please :O
@Shocklee yo, slap me on your general and takeout pinglists please :O
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13