Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Art Café - CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Shocklee: Are you open still? Asking since the last post is from end of September. :x I'd like to commission some art from you.

If not, please add me to your pinglist!
@Shocklee: Are you open still? Asking since the last post is from end of September. :x I'd like to commission some art from you.

If not, please add me to your pinglist!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings it's indeed still open, I just let it kind of slide off for a bit because of school XD

What type of commission are you looking for?
@mercurialwings it's indeed still open, I just let it kind of slide off for a bit because of school XD

What type of commission are you looking for?
@Shocklee: No worries and quite understandable. :)

I am looking to have character (gijinka) and feral art down for one of my dragons. Is the character/ginjinka piece based on your interpretation or can I provide references/description for you to work off or? I ask because I use this dragon as representation of an OC of mine.
@Shocklee: No worries and quite understandable. :)

I am looking to have character (gijinka) and feral art down for one of my dragons. Is the character/ginjinka piece based on your interpretation or can I provide references/description for you to work off or? I ask because I use this dragon as representation of an OC of mine.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings You can provide references yes, it makes things a lot easier for me actually when there's already a design~ Generally the price I have is the base price, but if I have to design a complicated gijinka myself in my own free-time I like to ask for a bit more since it's more work. For example a gijinka/dragon ref for something like my sprog would be roughly just the price I listed, while me designing something for Ikol would be a lot more lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31705644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317057/31705644_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7939189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79392/7939189_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mercurialwings You can provide references yes, it makes things a lot easier for me actually when there's already a design~

Generally the price I have is the base price, but if I have to design a complicated gijinka myself in my own free-time I like to ask for a bit more since it's more work.

For example a gijinka/dragon ref for something like my sprog would be roughly just the price I listed, while me designing something for Ikol would be a lot more lol

31705644_350.png

7939189_350.png
@Shocklee: I'll PM you her link and references in a moment here, so that you can determine what price would be fair. :)
@Shocklee: I'll PM you her link and references in a moment here, so that you can determine what price would be fair. :)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Shocklee could I by any chance pay with a WC scroll?

UserID: IanLeStraud #121945
What Tier: Cake
How will you be paying: a wildclaw scroll c:
References/Dragon: whoop whoop before I go and post all of my links i'd like to know if my payment is feasible for you c: Please PM me if the WC scroll is acceptable, so we can discuss details!
@Shocklee could I by any chance pay with a WC scroll?

UserID: IanLeStraud #121945
What Tier: Cake
How will you be paying: a wildclaw scroll c:
References/Dragon: whoop whoop before I go and post all of my links i'd like to know if my payment is feasible for you c: Please PM me if the WC scroll is acceptable, so we can discuss details!
@CrazyassBat @Shyads @Sanzuwu @Kaitorubel @SilverFoxDemon @Pathogenic @theroiprocepios @Alstroemeria @Watercolour @Rezzie @Faileas

For NotN I will be providing bust sketches for 5 chests per piece (up to 4 pieces per order!)
@CrazyassBat @Shyads @Sanzuwu @Kaitorubel @SilverFoxDemon @Pathogenic @theroiprocepios @Alstroemeria @Watercolour @Rezzie @Faileas

For NotN I will be providing bust sketches for 5 chests per piece (up to 4 pieces per order!)
updated price!
updated price!
@shocklee Could I be added to your general pinglist please?

And could I nab an order as well if you're still open for art?
@shocklee Could I be added to your general pinglist please?

And could I nab an order as well if you're still open for art?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13