Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Art Café - CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nevros I'm glad you like him~ but yes He's a takeout order since he comes pre-made/with a dragon, he's not a custom commission. I'll add you to the list!

@tayssi Sure thing! I'll set up the CR~
@Nevros I'm glad you like him~ but yes He's a takeout order since he comes pre-made/with a dragon, he's not a custom commission. I'll add you to the list!

@tayssi Sure thing! I'll set up the CR~
Take out ping list please!
Take out ping list please!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
Yo! Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? Your current kiddos for sale are lovely! I'm interested in grabbing a gijinka slot as well c:
Yo! Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? Your current kiddos for sale are lovely! I'm interested in grabbing a gijinka slot as well c:
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Shocklee

Could I just be added to your pinglists? It looks like General and Takeout.
@Shocklee

Could I just be added to your pinglists? It looks like General and Takeout.
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Cerelin @HorrorFiend @Alstroemeria you've all been added to the list!

@Watercolour sure thing! What are you like with your gijinka slot?
@Cerelin @HorrorFiend @Alstroemeria you've all been added to the list!

@Watercolour sure thing! What are you like with your gijinka slot?
Yay! May I ask if you're willing to create a gijinka design from scratch? The dragon I'd like you to draw for is this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34186071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341861/34186071_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yay! May I ask if you're willing to create a gijinka design from scratch? The dragon I'd like you to draw for is this one:

34186071_350.png
@Watercolour I sure can! Is there anything in particular you'd like her to have? Like do you want me to incorporate her apparel and genes in some way? Also, are you looking for a bust of a full body?
@Watercolour I sure can! Is there anything in particular you'd like her to have? Like do you want me to incorporate her apparel and genes in some way? Also, are you looking for a bust of a full body?
@Shocklee Awesome! May I send my payment and the answers for your questions via PM? I'm looking for a bust! c:
@Shocklee Awesome! May I send my payment and the answers for your questions via PM? I'm looking for a bust! c:
@shocklee

I'm interested in hunger
@shocklee

I'm interested in hunger
lightfull.png
Also can I be pinged for takeout
Also can I be pinged for takeout
lightfull.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13