Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♠ Memento Mori ♠
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
*looking around*
Wooooooow O: Everything looks amazing! So many beautiful dragons (out of reach of my wallet xD )
Aaaand friendly bump!
*looking around*
Wooooooow O: Everything looks amazing! So many beautiful dragons (out of reach of my wallet xD )
Aaaand friendly bump!
TPOHS_Elders.gif..25iy8hj.png
@Veniacz
Thank you so very, very much <3 Still work to do with the introduction *looks arround lazily* uuuh. I'm a bad person D:
had to put your banner in the affiliate section <3 hope you don't mind? :o
@Veniacz
Thank you so very, very much <3 Still work to do with the introduction *looks arround lazily* uuuh. I'm a bad person D:
had to put your banner in the affiliate section <3 hope you don't mind? :o
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Sinai
I understand perfectly laziness xD Look on my wolf in signature. It's me xD
And I still have a message that I should answer. And the stack of projects to work D: And since I have so many things that I should do now, I started clean. What, in turn, I hate xD
You`re not a bad person! *hug*
Of course I don't. We put your banner too! <3
@Sinai
I understand perfectly laziness xD Look on my wolf in signature. It's me xD
And I still have a message that I should answer. And the stack of projects to work D: And since I have so many things that I should do now, I started clean. What, in turn, I hate xD
You`re not a bad person! *hug*
Of course I don't. We put your banner too! <3
@Veniacz
Ooooh saw it ;w; Thank you so very much! and you can answer shortly, if oyu want hehe, but doubt you want :'>
and this wolf is saved in my gif-database now :O so cute!
@Veniacz
Ooooh saw it ;w; Thank you so very much! and you can answer shortly, if oyu want hehe, but doubt you want :'>
and this wolf is saved in my gif-database now :O so cute!
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Sinai
You haven't thanks. It's pleasure ^^ I will answer you! But I don't know when D: Maybe today evening or tomorrow~ We'll see.
It's totally me! xD And wolves <3 My people xD
@Sinai
You haven't thanks. It's pleasure ^^ I will answer you! But I don't know when D: Maybe today evening or tomorrow~ We'll see.
It's totally me! xD And wolves <3 My people xD
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
<3 soon Pollux hatchlinge - reserve me one, if its orca female? (And get them crystal !!!!)
<3 soon Pollux hatchlinge - reserve me one, if its orca female? (And get them crystal !!!!)
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
Here a friendly bump^^
Here a friendly bump^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11