Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥Iceberg Roses Hatchery♥ Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Link for tonight's treasure chest drawing! Congrats @jsquiddy!

All entrants from today have been entered into the treasure cache raffle to occur next Sunday, feel free to try again tomorrow at the Bump It raffle.

All records for entries are located on the spreadsheet linked in the events section of the front page.
Link for tonight's treasure chest drawing! Congrats @jsquiddy!

All entrants from today have been entered into the treasure cache raffle to occur next Sunday, feel free to try again tomorrow at the Bump It raffle.

All records for entries are located on the spreadsheet linked in the events section of the front page.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
[center][size=7][color=#0A497A][font=Gabriola]How Exciting![/font][/color][/size][/center] Thank you for organising this raffle! Congratz on the grand opening of your hatchery! Username: Schiemoon User ID #: 278021 # of Tickets: # 1 Cost: 0T [center][size=7][color=#0A497A][font=Gabriola]Bump It![/font][/color][/size][/center] Username: Schiemoon User ID #: 278021 [center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/de5b/f/2017/104/3/1/icebergroseshatchery_bumpicon_200p_by_adriannavo-db5tb9b.png[/img][/center]
How Exciting!

Thank you for organising this raffle! Congratz on the grand opening of your hatchery!

Username: Schiemoon
User ID #: 278021
# of Tickets: # 1
Cost: 0T
Bump It!

Username: Schiemoon
User ID #: 278021
icebergroseshatchery_bumpicon_200p_by_adriannavo-db5tb9b.png
msfAKvX.png
How Exciting!

Username: p0kek4t
User ID #: 303597
# of Tickets: 6 please!
Cost: 5000T
How Exciting!

Username: p0kek4t
User ID #: 303597
# of Tickets: 6 please!
Cost: 5000T
Update My Pings

This is adorable!

Username: SakurazukaHime
Add me to: general

Thank you!
Update My Pings

This is adorable!

Add me to: general

Thank you!
@SakurazukaHime

Thanks! Did you want to be entered into the raffle too? :) You could get 2 free tickets with being added to the pinglist.
@SakurazukaHime

Thanks! Did you want to be entered into the raffle too? :) You could get 2 free tickets with being added to the pinglist.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Yes please then! Should I copy the format for that and submit it too?
Yes please then! Should I copy the format for that and submit it too?
@SakurazukaHime

Yes please! It makes entering the data much faster. :)
@SakurazukaHime

Yes please! It makes entering the data much faster. :)
Okay!

User ID #: 253601
# of Tickets: 2 freebies for pinglist
Thank you!
Okay!

User ID #: 253601
# of Tickets: 2 freebies for pinglist
Thank you!
Update My Pings

Username: Krycelli
Add me to: General

Congrats on opening!! Good luck with your hatchery, I can't wait to see it grow and see all the pretty icy dragons you hatch!
Update My Pings

Username: Krycelli
Add me to: General

Congrats on opening!! Good luck with your hatchery, I can't wait to see it grow and see all the pretty icy dragons you hatch!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2166023][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1e63f9f7c354a2671d60f4fbde31c37b/tumblr_ookdhoZwkN1vfekcao7_r1_1280.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_ookdhoZwkN1vfekcao7_r1_1280.png
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37