Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » The Ice Cream Cafe Hatchery RENOVATIN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Cove
You're welcome! <3 and omg I thought I recognized him! :')
@Cove
You're welcome! <3 and omg I thought I recognized him! :')
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@fuwafuwa yes of course :)
@fuwafuwa yes of course :)
Badge2.png
@Cove @Mii I would! Feel free to add me to the general ping list~
@Cove @Mii I would! Feel free to add me to the general ping list~
Ember | Genderqueer | Demisexual | 24 | Cancer | Polyamorous
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
That awkward moment when you blink and you're the old guy on the forums.
@Mii

Can I be in the pinglist for “Candy Mountain”, “Cotton Candy Craze”, and “Sugar Rush Milkshake” ?
@Mii

Can I be in the pinglist for “Candy Mountain”, “Cotton Candy Craze”, and “Sugar Rush Milkshake” ?
ukuLvHW.png
@Cove

I'm wondering how much would it cost for a Sugar Rush Milkshake? Btw I love the names of the ice creams! ^^
@Cove

I'm wondering how much would it cost for a Sugar Rush Milkshake? Btw I love the names of the ice creams! ^^
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@Peach98123 certainly all added!

@Honeyflight those milkshakes are 20k each!!
@Peach98123 certainly all added!

@Honeyflight those milkshakes are 20k each!!
Badge2.png
@Cove & @Mii

"Hello you two!" greeted the wine colored Coatl. "Rules say I need to ping both of you lovely waitresses. I'd like to be set on the General Pinglist since I can't decide what flavour I want to have! Everything smells so good and looks so tasty..." he added, drooling a bit.

(I like to sometimes rp as my dergs so .. sorry if this caused any offense or anything! ;^; Maybe it made you grin? Hopefully ;^;.. Derg speaking would be my Avatardragon :3

EDIT: Goshdarn it .. I misread and pinged ya both.. sorry qnq .. also if you wanna be Affiliates with my shop? It is nothing special but.. why not?)
@Cove & @Mii

"Hello you two!" greeted the wine colored Coatl. "Rules say I need to ping both of you lovely waitresses. I'd like to be set on the General Pinglist since I can't decide what flavour I want to have! Everything smells so good and looks so tasty..." he added, drooling a bit.

(I like to sometimes rp as my dergs so .. sorry if this caused any offense or anything! ;^; Maybe it made you grin? Hopefully ;^;.. Derg speaking would be my Avatardragon :3

EDIT: Goshdarn it .. I misread and pinged ya both.. sorry qnq .. also if you wanna be Affiliates with my shop? It is nothing special but.. why not?)
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
@Mii

I would like to order a Sugar Rush Milkshake please! Could I add my 10% off discount for being in Ice flight?
@Mii

I would like to order a Sugar Rush Milkshake please! Could I add my 10% off discount for being in Ice flight?
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@Honeyflight of course I'll get them prepared right away for you, I'll give you a ping when they're fresh and ready and you can have first pick!!

@xLightningCore hello lovely coatl, I love your plumage, truly a lovely color! I'll pop you on on the VIP list for club creme like you requested, please look forward to future tasty ice cream!
@Honeyflight of course I'll get them prepared right away for you, I'll give you a ping when they're fresh and ready and you can have first pick!!

@xLightningCore hello lovely coatl, I love your plumage, truly a lovely color! I'll pop you on on the VIP list for club creme like you requested, please look forward to future tasty ice cream!
Badge2.png
@Cove @Mii

Can I be added to your general pinglist? I LOVE your hatchery it's super adorable and unique!
@Cove @Mii

Can I be added to your general pinglist? I LOVE your hatchery it's super adorable and unique!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49