Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~Smaug's Arkenstone~ G2 WCs!~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@smaugthealmighty
can i be added to the general ping list please
@smaugthealmighty
can i be added to the general ping list please
vINqFi5t_o.gif
@Gamer

Alright! That will be 22kt please :)
@Gamer

Alright! That will be 22kt please :)
New Inventory on the AH!
@Xenops

Sure thing :)
@Xenops

Sure thing :)
New Inventory on the AH!
Thank you for the trade!
Thank you for the trade!
@Gamer

Thank you! I hope you enjoy her :)
@Gamer

Thank you! I hope you enjoy her :)
New Inventory on the AH!
@smaugthealmighty Oh my goodness what a beautiful hatchery. Could you please ping me for Mavis and Sienna, Leilani and Arlo, and Nadira and Nuru?
@smaugthealmighty Oh my goodness what a beautiful hatchery. Could you please ping me for Mavis and Sienna, Leilani and Arlo, and Nadira and Nuru?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher Sure! And just so you know, Sienna has had a little work done a few days ago so Mavis & Sienna's card is no longer accurate as far as breed/genes. I've commissioned a new card for them. I'll go ahead and take the current card down since it isn't accurate. Here's how Sienna looks now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24951884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249519/24951884_350.png[/img] [/url] So hatchies will all be Skydancers and their primaries will either be Iri or Metallic, secondaries will be Butterfly or shimmer, and tertiaries will be either Lace or Runes but Lace is more likely.
@Fletcher

Sure! And just so you know, Sienna has had a little work done a few days ago so Mavis & Sienna's card is no longer accurate as far as breed/genes. I've commissioned a new card for them. I'll go ahead and take the current card down since it isn't accurate.

Here's how Sienna looks now:

24951884_350.png

So hatchies will all be Skydancers and their primaries will either be Iri or Metallic, secondaries will be Butterfly or shimmer, and tertiaries will be either Lace or Runes but Lace is more likely.
New Inventory on the AH!
@smaugthealmighty
Hatchery only with G2, nice idea. Sadly I have only one G1 pair... :D
Could you add me to general pinglist? ^^
@smaugthealmighty
Hatchery only with G2, nice idea. Sadly I have only one G1 pair... :D
Could you add me to general pinglist? ^^
@Hiame

Added you :)
@Hiame

Added you :)
New Inventory on the AH!