Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [WillowWood]Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@bioluminosity dude that would be truly amazing :)
let me know when they're ready to breed!
@bioluminosity dude that would be truly amazing :)
let me know when they're ready to breed!
@bioluminosity how much will they cost?? i can probably buy you a boon right now tbh
@bioluminosity how much will they cost?? i can probably buy you a boon right now tbh
@Hybro that's very kind to offer, but I don't have the space to hatch a nest of 4 atm ;-;

their prices will vary based on genes and proximity to XYY, but basically 800-1000g. The most likely turnout is falcon/butterfly/runes, but we'll see!
@Hybro that's very kind to offer, but I don't have the space to hatch a nest of 4 atm ;-;

their prices will vary based on genes and proximity to XYY, but basically 800-1000g. The most likely turnout is falcon/butterfly/runes, but we'll see!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Hybro - Just an fyi Gladhwen --> Onikuma
@Hybro - Just an fyi Gladhwen --> Onikuma
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma you got it! i'll update the post :)
@bioluminosity i got space for a couple spots. if you want i could hold it for ya and then take one of you're hands :D
@Onikuma you got it! i'll update the post :)
@bioluminosity i got space for a couple spots. if you want i could hold it for ya and then take one of you're hands :D
@Hybro welll if you want them that fast, I can try to expidite selling 2 dragons and then send one dragon to be held !
@Hybro welll if you want them that fast, I can try to expidite selling 2 dragons and then send one dragon to be held !
they/it

@bioluminosity i can hold like 4 right now if you like, but that would be amazing :D
(sorry its like my dream dragon)
@bioluminosity i can hold like 4 right now if you like, but that would be amazing :D
(sorry its like my dream dragon)
@Hybro there is an abyss/copper/copper male imperial! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32850636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328507/32850636_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hybro there is an abyss/copper/copper male imperial!

32850636_350.png
they/it

@bioluminosity would you do 984g and 20kt for the abyss/copper/copper male?
ahh omg ;--;
@bioluminosity would you do 984g and 20kt for the abyss/copper/copper male?
ahh omg ;--;
@Hybro yes! Setting up a CR !
@Hybro yes! Setting up a CR !
they/it

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17