Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [WillowWood]Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Hybro
omg please put me on the general pinglist *-*
@Hybro
omg please put me on the general pinglist *-*
t02ad2G.png
@Hybro
I'm really in love with your Lancir and Bast pair. Can I be pinged for a male imp hatchling? :)
@Hybro
I'm really in love with your Lancir and Bast pair. Can I be pinged for a male imp hatchling? :)
mini_banner_400.png
@renen I actually just hatched from them! I have a boy and a girl
one is blood/blood/abyss one sanguine/blood/abyss!
@renen I actually just hatched from them! I have a boy and a girl
one is blood/blood/abyss one sanguine/blood/abyss!
@Hybro
Oh, now I'm confused a little. That couple in the end of the lair? They're both girls :o Alioth and Bajram, am I right? Maybe I'm looking at some other ones.
@Hybro
Oh, now I'm confused a little. That couple in the end of the lair? They're both girls :o Alioth and Bajram, am I right? Maybe I'm looking at some other ones.
mini_banner_400.png
@renen nah i think youre right. i didnt really pay attention i guess! if you want any of them let me know! Ill ping you for a boy!
@renen nah i think youre right. i didnt really pay attention i guess! if you want any of them let me know! Ill ping you for a boy!

@Hybro
general pinglist please? you have some amazing pairs ;u;!

@Hybro
general pinglist please? you have some amazing pairs ;u;!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses :D sure thing

i got some new pairs too. you could check my lair.
the list is a bit outdated, but idk where the person who did these breeding cards went haha!!
@pooses :D sure thing

i got some new pairs too. you could check my lair.
the list is a bit outdated, but idk where the person who did these breeding cards went haha!!
@Hybro

Forgot to ask the other day, please ping me for all Wildclaw hatchlings!
@Hybro

Forgot to ask the other day, please ping me for all Wildclaw hatchlings!
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
@rlisa you got it! I've got tons of new pairs coming in I'm just waiting for the breeding cards!
@rlisa you got it! I've got tons of new pairs coming in I'm just waiting for the breeding cards!
up
up
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17