Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [WillowWood]Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Hybro
May I be added to the general pinglist please? Those are some stunning pairs!
@Hybro
May I be added to the general pinglist please? Those are some stunning pairs!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Hybro general pinglist please! And i was doing some stalking and saw that your pair Ata/Ota were ready to breed like tomorrow, so if you get any males from that hatch do you mind holding them for me so I can buy haha :) I've been looking for XXY abyss met/all/opal mate for my girl forever ahh
@Hybro general pinglist please! And i was doing some stalking and saw that your pair Ata/Ota were ready to breed like tomorrow, so if you get any males from that hatch do you mind holding them for me so I can buy haha :) I've been looking for XXY abyss met/all/opal mate for my girl forever ahh
light_2.png Qm4Li4b.png
@ovid you got it! im breeding them now :) how long will you want a hold? ill just keep em nesting until you can afford.

@horsecrazy added :) thank you so much <3

@motomoto added!

ON a general note I will be entering an indefinite hiatus soon. If you are interested in a pair please let me know in a pm and that you are willing to buy a baby!
@ovid you got it! im breeding them now :) how long will you want a hold? ill just keep em nesting until you can afford.

@horsecrazy added :) thank you so much <3

@motomoto added!

ON a general note I will be entering an indefinite hiatus soon. If you are interested in a pair please let me know in a pm and that you are willing to buy a baby!
@Hybro I can pay anytime! I should have enough ahah :) Also, are you interested in affiliating?
@Hybro I can pay anytime! I should have enough ahah :) Also, are you interested in affiliating?
light_2.png Qm4Li4b.png
@Hybro
Could you ping/save me the next abyss/abyss/wine WC boy you hatch please :000
@Hybro
Could you ping/save me the next abyss/abyss/wine WC boy you hatch please :000
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@nowviewing how picky are you with the breed? :o i have a wc breeding in a couple of weeks, but i have a mirror around right now
@nowviewing how picky are you with the breed? :o i have a wc breeding in a couple of weeks, but i have a mirror around right now
@Hybro
I'd prefer a WC since its for a skin I bought if that's cool?? ;o;
Otherwise I'd have to breed change it myself
@Hybro
I'd prefer a WC since its for a skin I bought if that's cool?? ;o;
Otherwise I'd have to breed change it myself
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@nowviewing yeah i figured! congrats on the auction btw :D we gonna be matching!
@nowviewing yeah i figured! congrats on the auction btw :D we gonna be matching!
@Hybro
THANK U & I know haha ;o;
Dunno how tf I wanna dress him tho, also considering putting it on an abyss/abyss/cherry stained boy
@Hybro
THANK U & I know haha ;o;
Dunno how tf I wanna dress him tho, also considering putting it on an abyss/abyss/cherry stained boy
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Hybro
I would love the be on the general pinglist, please. :D
@Hybro
I would love the be on the general pinglist, please. :D
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17