Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Metallic Lore Bogs- ONE LEFT
1 2 3 4 5
@jambu okay.

@kyoookami you've been outbid.
@jambu okay.

@kyoookami you've been outbid.
@Charo
if this is open i can offer like, 50kT + a whole bunch of familiars not in your bestiary if you're interested in that; otherwise i can do pure for either of the bogs, i'm interested in buying one but don't have a strong pref towards one or the other
@Charo
if this is open i can offer like, 50kT + a whole bunch of familiars not in your bestiary if you're interested in that; otherwise i can do pure for either of the bogs, i'm interested in buying one but don't have a strong pref towards one or the other
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy it's open, but there is a definite preference towards people on the pinglist. Though I am interested in the familiars and I'm very bribable. If you're interested in buying the one no one's bid on, though, that's be nice, cause he hasn't got any attention yet and I think he's just as cute as the other one.
@theongreyjoy it's open, but there is a definite preference towards people on the pinglist. Though I am interested in the familiars and I'm very bribable. If you're interested in buying the one no one's bid on, though, that's be nice, cause he hasn't got any attention yet and I think he's just as cute as the other one.
@charo
no prob, i understand - do you think you could give me a ping after a while if none of the pinglist folks make you a good offer?
@charo
no prob, i understand - do you think you could give me a ping after a while if none of the pinglist folks make you a good offer?
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy sure.
@theongreyjoy sure.
@Charo
I'd like to offer 100kt on the XYY male :)

Also can I be added to the pinglist for the next time they nest please?
@Charo
I'd like to offer 100kt on the XYY male :)

Also can I be added to the pinglist for the next time they nest please?
@Zaccely Sure. And you've been added :) I'd like to see if anyone else is going to offer before settling for a price.

@Zaccely Sure. And you've been added :) I'd like to see if anyone else is going to offer before settling for a price.

@Charo
Alright :) Just ping me if you're going to accept the offer
@Charo
Alright :) Just ping me if you're going to accept the offer
@Jambu are you ready for the boggo now? I'd like t send the CR.

@Zaccely I'd like to take you up on your offer. Let me know when you're ready for a CR.
@Jambu are you ready for the boggo now? I'd like t send the CR.

@Zaccely I'd like to take you up on your offer. Let me know when you're ready for a CR.
@Charo yup I can take him!
@Charo yup I can take him!
M5rq2UV.png
1 2 3 4 5