Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Metallic Lore Bogs- ONE LEFT
1 2 3 4 5
@harbinger sure. Though, it doesn't look like there will be much competition.
@harbinger sure. Though, it doesn't look like there will be much competition.
@harbinger hey! I just wanted to let you know that the lore on the two girls is done (sorry it took so long!) and you can pick which of the twins you'd like.
@harbinger hey! I just wanted to let you know that the lore on the two girls is done (sorry it took so long!) and you can pick which of the twins you'd like.
@Fimbrethil, @LadyHail, @Graceling, @00Riku00, @XxRQYTxX, @Gedhyr, @candygoth12, @Jambu, @SakurazukaHime, @bogsneakbreeder, @Sabliere, @AngelsAtHeaven, @Riverflower, @SabreRose, @Lunaleaf, @embershade97, @Raeoki, @beautifuldragon, @DragonBreath75, @Dragontime, @slp0001, @Ghuleh, @ZenithNadir, @Zaccely, @Harbinger

Hey guys, I think this may be my last nest with this pair. I loved how excited you all were for them and how supportive you've been, but I haven't been able to save up for Alloy quick enough and I'm still nowhere near getting the gene. Not to mention, there's no guarantee that they'd sell any better, especially with how fast FR is cranking out new genes.

So, if you're looking to get a bog from me and you haven't yet, there are two left up for grabs. Thank you all for understanding.
@Fimbrethil, @LadyHail, @Graceling, @00Riku00, @XxRQYTxX, @Gedhyr, @candygoth12, @Jambu, @SakurazukaHime, @bogsneakbreeder, @Sabliere, @AngelsAtHeaven, @Riverflower, @SabreRose, @Lunaleaf, @embershade97, @Raeoki, @beautifuldragon, @DragonBreath75, @Dragontime, @slp0001, @Ghuleh, @ZenithNadir, @Zaccely, @Harbinger

Hey guys, I think this may be my last nest with this pair. I loved how excited you all were for them and how supportive you've been, but I haven't been able to save up for Alloy quick enough and I'm still nowhere near getting the gene. Not to mention, there's no guarantee that they'd sell any better, especially with how fast FR is cranking out new genes.

So, if you're looking to get a bog from me and you haven't yet, there are two left up for grabs. Thank you all for understanding.
@Charo aww ok! Good luck still in the future with it! <3
@Charo aww ok! Good luck still in the future with it! <3
@SakurazukaHime Thank you <3
@SakurazukaHime Thank you <3
@Charo

Darn, and I was trying to save up too...

May I have #31465307 for 34 gems and 20kt? Lemme go check if I have random gems lying around elsewhere.
@Charo

Darn, and I was trying to save up too...

May I have #31465307 for 34 gems and 20kt? Lemme go check if I have random gems lying around elsewhere.
dqVJ3GM.png

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
ywffXr.png
@dragontime She's taken, but her twin sister is available. And that amount sounds just fine, don't worry.
@dragontime She's taken, but her twin sister is available. And that amount sounds just fine, don't worry.
@Charo

If she's still for sale, I'd love her twin instead. Sorry, I didn't see this sooner!
@Charo

If she's still for sale, I'd love her twin instead. Sorry, I didn't see this sooner!
dqVJ3GM.png

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
ywffXr.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5