Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Metallic Lore Bogs- ONE LEFT
1 2 3 4 5
@Zaccely yo, do you still want the bog? He's kinda hogging up my lair.
@Zaccely yo, do you still want the bog? He's kinda hogging up my lair.
@Charo
Sorry your first ping got lost in all the auction house spam x_x
I'd still love to buy them! I'll send a CR
@Charo
Sorry your first ping got lost in all the auction house spam x_x
I'd still love to buy them! I'll send a CR
@Charo

Can you ping me for future clutches? I don't have enough treasure to beat the bid on the baby I want, so I'll just have to wait :P
@Charo

Can you ping me for future clutches? I don't have enough treasure to beat the bid on the baby I want, so I'll just have to wait :P
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@harbinger sure :)
@harbinger sure :)
You can take me off the ping list ^^ I wont have space in my lair for a good while @Charo
You can take me off the ping list ^^ I wont have space in my lair for a good while @Charo
@Charo I'm going to pass this time, but definitely keep me on the pinglist :) I love the hatchlings you get
@Charo I'm going to pass this time, but definitely keep me on the pinglist :) I love the hatchlings you get
zdkBiZa.png
@Charo Ahh, such a cutie! My lair is totally packed up, however, so I'd appreciate it if I could be removed from the ping list c:
@Charo Ahh, such a cutie! My lair is totally packed up, however, so I'd appreciate it if I could be removed from the ping list c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Charo

How much are you looking to get for the new babs?
@Charo

How much are you looking to get for the new babs?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@harbinger i don't have a set price in mind. This thread is more of an out- bribe- everyone. Sorta a chill auction. Which one did you have in mind?
@harbinger i don't have a set price in mind. This thread is more of an out- bribe- everyone. Sorta a chill auction. Which one did you have in mind?
@Charo

Hmm. Well, I guess I'll start the bidding at 15kt for an XXY with lore?
@Charo

Hmm. Well, I guess I'll start the bidding at 15kt for an XXY with lore?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5