Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freshwater Rivers Subspecies! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Jon
You wanted to be a breeder in this subspecies earlier, are you still interested?
@Jon
You wanted to be a breeder in this subspecies earlier, are you still interested?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
hey hey hey
hey hey hey
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
bump for my nesting pair!
bump for my nesting pair!
@wildwoodwanderer @Jon @Mudy
New hatchlings! a sister and a brother, get them for 15kt!
@wildwoodwanderer @Jon @Mudy
New hatchlings! a sister and a brother, get them for 15kt!
@zzzHorses

I'd like to get the male please! Sending a CR!
@zzzHorses

I'd like to get the male please! Sending a CR!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
I was wondering if you wanted to be taken off the pinglist now that you have purchased a dragon?
@Mudy
I was wondering if you wanted to be taken off the pinglist now that you have purchased a dragon?
@zzzhorses

Hi! Hmm... yeah, I could be off it!
He is so handsome ;o;
I's a shame there aren't many skins/accents for spiral males that are watery but there is one in the new accents for Saturnalis that I will likely purchase if it doesn't make the cut becuae it's SO perfect for your subspecies! :(
@zzzhorses

Hi! Hmm... yeah, I could be off it!
He is so handsome ;o;
I's a shame there aren't many skins/accents for spiral males that are watery but there is one in the new accents for Saturnalis that I will likely purchase if it doesn't make the cut becuae it's SO perfect for your subspecies! :(
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
allright. you've been removed from the pinglist. Enjoy your Freshwater River!
@Mudy
allright. you've been removed from the pinglist. Enjoy your Freshwater River!
bump for having a nest that hatches tomorrow!
bump for having a nest that hatches tomorrow!
@wildwoodwanderer @Jon
New Hatchlings!
@wildwoodwanderer @Jon
New Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5