Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Carameja's Hatchery.
1 2 3 4 5
@BlackMgaic Oh haha that is pretty funny ! and I have put your username into the information box from the baby girl you are interested in.
No need to worry about future deals, first we focus on this one and what you need to do for a other potential adopter/Buyer. I also have at the moment not really a preference for gender of a hatchling. I do hope the hatchling will have the Crystal and Facet genes, the tert doesn't really matter for me cause I am sure it's either way a beautiful dragon :)
@BlackMgaic Oh haha that is pretty funny ! and I have put your username into the information box from the baby girl you are interested in.
No need to worry about future deals, first we focus on this one and what you need to do for a other potential adopter/Buyer. I also have at the moment not really a preference for gender of a hatchling. I do hope the hatchling will have the Crystal and Facet genes, the tert doesn't really matter for me cause I am sure it's either way a beautiful dragon :)
@Carameja we shall see what they offer when they hatch~! Can't wait to see as well because I'm excited lol ^u^
@Carameja we shall see what they offer when they hatch~! Can't wait to see as well because I'm excited lol ^u^
r7LsxK2.png
@Carameja would I be able to add the first male on the list as well? Add it as another trade to the list as I have an incoming female whom i think they'd make lovely babiest together x3
@Carameja would I be able to add the first male on the list as well? Add it as another trade to the list as I have an incoming female whom i think they'd make lovely babiest together x3
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic which male the other two are both male.

the Lead Crystal, Flint Facet Tertiary White Circuit boy

or the Charcoal Crystal, Charcoal Facet, White Circuit boy?
@BlackMgaic which male the other two are both male.

the Lead Crystal, Flint Facet Tertiary White Circuit boy

or the Charcoal Crystal, Charcoal Facet, White Circuit boy?
@Carameja the lead crystal, I have space for one of them to come over at the moment
@Carameja the lead crystal, I have space for one of them to come over at the moment
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMGaic which one would you like first cause to me it doesn't really matter which one.
And Prince and aodh are two days away from breeding right about now right?
So one of the two you wanted to pay or is that one then still on hold?? (sorry wanna make sure)
@BlackMGaic which one would you like first cause to me it doesn't really matter which one.
And Prince and aodh are two days away from breeding right about now right?
So one of the two you wanted to pay or is that one then still on hold?? (sorry wanna make sure)
@Carameja How about the female as she was my first requested.
Correct, they will be the first among my pairs to have a clutch, though someone is paying in advance for a female noc so if one(or more) does appear from their clutch; they are not for grabs until they pick one. The other is still on hold as I'm waiting for my friend to finish her half of a payment to buy one of my other babies then the male can come over. If you would perfer he can be paid in a dragon trade as well
@Carameja How about the female as she was my first requested.
Correct, they will be the first among my pairs to have a clutch, though someone is paying in advance for a female noc so if one(or more) does appear from their clutch; they are not for grabs until they pick one. The other is still on hold as I'm waiting for my friend to finish her half of a payment to buy one of my other babies then the male can come over. If you would perfer he can be paid in a dragon trade as well
r7LsxK2.png
oh my god they're gorgeous!!! @carameja
oh my god they're gorgeous!!! @carameja
@BlackMgaic So you wait for your pair to hatch babies and for a friend to finish their payments.
Then how are you going to trade/buy the dragon at the moment? Cause I could still hold them both for you if that makes it more easy for you?
@BlackMgaic So you wait for your pair to hatch babies and for a friend to finish their payments.
Then how are you going to trade/buy the dragon at the moment? Cause I could still hold them both for you if that makes it more easy for you?
@TheDarkFallen, two are already on hold, but there's for sure still one Nocturne Male and the two Bogsneaks, so if you have any interest just let me know okay? :)
@TheDarkFallen, two are already on hold, but there's for sure still one Nocturne Male and the two Bogsneaks, so if you have any interest just let me know okay? :)
1 2 3 4 5