Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Carameja's Hatchery.
1 2 3 4 5
WELCOME to my hatchery.
I am going to be straight to the point.

Rules
First come, first serve.
No hate to other buyers.
No refunds.
No payment plans
No more Holding dragons for someone.
If there isn't a price by a dragon, you can offer a fair price.
Willing to haggle price.

Read carefully
Could offer a dragon trade, not garenteed.

At the moment not interested in dragons!

Parents

{ Will be updated when I have all the breeding cards. }

Pinglist
Want to be on the ping list?
Send me a private message also if you want to be off it.
So I can keep track who wants to be pinged or not.

@CoolCougar
@Yoda
@BlueBlackStripe
@TheDarkFallen
WELCOME to my hatchery.
I am going to be straight to the point.

Rules
First come, first serve.
No hate to other buyers.
No refunds.
No payment plans
No more Holding dragons for someone.
If there isn't a price by a dragon, you can offer a fair price.
Willing to haggle price.

Read carefully
Could offer a dragon trade, not garenteed.

At the moment not interested in dragons!

Parents

{ Will be updated when I have all the breeding cards. }

Pinglist
Want to be on the ping list?
Send me a private message also if you want to be off it.
So I can keep track who wants to be pinged or not.

@CoolCougar
@Yoda
@BlueBlackStripe
@TheDarkFallen
Interested in first female bog. Price?
Interested in first female bog. Price?
@Carameja are any of those nocs female?
@Carameja are any of those nocs female?
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293473/29347269_350.png[/img] This Noc is a girl.
@BlackMgaic 29347269_350.png
This Noc is a girl.
@Patous I couldn't figure out a price, you can make a fair offer? :)
@Patous I couldn't figure out a price, you can make a fair offer? :)
@Carameja would I be able to buy or offer a form of trade for her? Perhaps one of my upcoming babies from my own hatchery, I have an pair ready to breed in three days and your welcomed to select one for a trade when they are ready. But I'm saving up to expand as I have a nest ready to hatch but not enough space ATM for her and the eggs needing to hatch so if we do reach an agreement would I be able to have her on hold if it's not a trade
@Carameja would I be able to buy or offer a form of trade for her? Perhaps one of my upcoming babies from my own hatchery, I have an pair ready to breed in three days and your welcomed to select one for a trade when they are ready. But I'm saving up to expand as I have a nest ready to hatch but not enough space ATM for her and the eggs needing to hatch so if we do reach an agreement would I be able to have her on hold if it's not a trade
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic How long would you need her on hold? I am still developing this Hatchery so at the moment I am exactly very open to suggestions. I could put her on hold for you?
i'd then also put your user name in her information box so I remember that I have her on hold :)
@BlackMgaic How long would you need her on hold? I am still developing this Hatchery so at the moment I am exactly very open to suggestions. I could put her on hold for you?
i'd then also put your user name in her information box so I remember that I have her on hold :)
@Carameja Well once I sell a pair of sisters I just hatched I have 3 babies needing to be hatched and then I'll have one spot open so maybe just a couple of days for a spot to open up for her. If you'd like perhaps we could set up a connection to our hatcheries, like placing my logo(when it's finished) upon your page with the link to it. If you'd like to see what I have open for a trade you can see the pairs on my page then preorder one as payment for your baby.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2069904
@Carameja Well once I sell a pair of sisters I just hatched I have 3 babies needing to be hatched and then I'll have one spot open so maybe just a couple of days for a spot to open up for her. If you'd like perhaps we could set up a connection to our hatcheries, like placing my logo(when it's finished) upon your page with the link to it. If you'd like to see what I have open for a trade you can see the pairs on my page then preorder one as payment for your baby.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2069904
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic Oh I went to your page a couple of times already
Its a nice system with the flags but I kept scrolling up what they meant again XD
(Thats more me then your system) it looks really nice :)

I was really intreged with the hatchlings of Aodh and Prince.
They are stunning :) but which pair was ready to breed in three days as you said? :)
I shall already put a hold on her for you :)
@BlackMgaic Oh I went to your page a couple of times already
Its a nice system with the flags but I kept scrolling up what they meant again XD
(Thats more me then your system) it looks really nice :)

I was really intreged with the hatchlings of Aodh and Prince.
They are stunning :) but which pair was ready to breed in three days as you said? :)
I shall already put a hold on her for you :)
@Carameja hurmorously prince and aodh are the pair that will be ready to breed first! I do have someone who I am waiting to hear back if they want to pay the extra coin for me to hold a female noc from the pair to the side but otherwise you can heave free pick from the pair when they hatch. Your welcome to order more babies though, only one is free as payment for the girl your giving me, thus you apply them to the preorder discounts
@Carameja hurmorously prince and aodh are the pair that will be ready to breed first! I do have someone who I am waiting to hear back if they want to pay the extra coin for me to hold a female noc from the pair to the side but otherwise you can heave free pick from the pair when they hatch. Your welcome to order more babies though, only one is free as payment for the girl your giving me, thus you apply them to the preorder discounts
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5