Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@lunusdragoness once my next nest hatches (2 more periods), i will breed Zohar and Mouric together, if a female hatches with a bright red tert, you can have her for free
@lunusdragoness once my next nest hatches (2 more periods), i will breed Zohar and Mouric together, if a female hatches with a bright red tert, you can have her for free
Just another feral fool
@gayfishpirate you mean I saved up 205k t for nothing? But I'll take her either way I'll even let you know when the grandchildren hatch (I'm all about preserving bloodlines)
@gayfishpirate you mean I saved up 205k t for nothing? But I'll take her either way I'll even let you know when the grandchildren hatch (I'm all about preserving bloodlines)
boIu4p9.png
@gayfishpirate Can I be put on pinglist for this pair? [img]http://i.imgur.com/niKRhgB.png[/img]
@gayfishpirate

Can I be put on pinglist for this pair?
niKRhgB.png
hh6vefd.png
@lunusdragoness
well, the max i will sell most hatchlings for is 20kt
if im lucky that is haha
@lunusdragoness
well, the max i will sell most hatchlings for is 20kt
if im lucky that is haha
Just another feral fool
@monilip hey nice to see you again!
@monilip hey nice to see you again!
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

Hi :) Nice to see you too :)

PS. It's friendly bump for this hatchery ;)
@lunusdragoness

Hi :) Nice to see you too :)

PS. It's friendly bump for this hatchery ;)
hh6vefd.png
@gayfishpirate

I am really intersted but at the moment my lair is full and I have few nest coming. But I am looking to their next nest :)
@gayfishpirate

I am really intersted but at the moment my lair is full and I have few nest coming. But I am looking to their next nest :)
hh6vefd.png
@gayfishpirate can you add me in general pinglist please?
@gayfishpirate can you add me in general pinglist please?
Dragon card generator : http://flight-rising-tools.com
@Sebriniel33
moved you from wendy and gabriels pinglist to the general
@Sebriniel33
moved you from wendy and gabriels pinglist to the general
Just another feral fool
None of the hatchlings so far have been in combinations I'm looking for, so I'll leave the ping list for now thanks!
None of the hatchlings so far have been in combinations I'm looking for, so I'll leave the ping list for now thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11