Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Many 1/1 Colors! Lemon Rolls Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump
Bump
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Put me on the general pinglist please. One day I think I want sunflecked. When I have space. If that is a thing that happens.
Put me on the general pinglist please. One day I think I want sunflecked. When I have space. If that is a thing that happens.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Lemonsinasoup
Could you place me on the general pinglist please? You have lovely hatchlings!
@Lemonsinasoup
Could you place me on the general pinglist please? You have lovely hatchlings!
Pja9VlN.png GnwkI45.png Mmm pixel art..................... wCpdSJT.pngazCXbil.png3PDVZ1I.pngXfU9zzk.pngtXHtfOY.png6UaLfnu.png
@Lemonsinasoup

I'd love to be pinged for all dragons without basic or underbelly! ^-^
@Lemonsinasoup

I'd love to be pinged for all dragons without basic or underbelly! ^-^
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup

How much do you charge per hatchling? I'd love to get on the ping list for lights through leaves.
@Lemonsinasoup

How much do you charge per hatchling? I'd love to get on the ping list for lights through leaves.
1521567631971.png1521567572975.png
Hi can I be put on the pinglist for butterfly, strawberry, sandy shore, deep sea and ice cream? Also, is Brine still available?
Hi can I be put on the pinglist for butterfly, strawberry, sandy shore, deep sea and ice cream? Also, is Brine still available?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10