Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@LadyRenee / @Jibori / @venipede / @Arimwe / @Irabell / @themirrorswish / @NatureWonderland / @Ignite / @Mombot3000 / @EevyernDracaneon / @sQld / @kyrin18

Hello everyone. After being in hiatus for quite some time, I've decided that this format of hatchery isn't what I want to do right now.

I think instead I will just make a new, plain thread where I keep a ping list of people who are interested, and post whatever random dragons I happen to hatch and sell. No more pair lists, because I'm often selling and buying new breeding pairs on a whim, sorry!

If this isn't something you're interested in, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll see you soon when my nests hatch. Thanks for reading.

So for any affiliates, there is no need to continue bumping this current thread. Sorry for dropping off and not being a good friend.
@LadyRenee / @Jibori / @venipede / @Arimwe / @Irabell / @themirrorswish / @NatureWonderland / @Ignite / @Mombot3000 / @EevyernDracaneon / @sQld / @kyrin18

Hello everyone. After being in hiatus for quite some time, I've decided that this format of hatchery isn't what I want to do right now.

I think instead I will just make a new, plain thread where I keep a ping list of people who are interested, and post whatever random dragons I happen to hatch and sell. No more pair lists, because I'm often selling and buying new breeding pairs on a whim, sorry!

If this isn't something you're interested in, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll see you soon when my nests hatch. Thanks for reading.

So for any affiliates, there is no need to continue bumping this current thread. Sorry for dropping off and not being a good friend.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@litttlestcondor I've been in pretty much the same situation- most of the pairs I had I've purged half of and I end up cross-pair breeding half the time. A hatchery is a ton of work and I understand completely. I've been absent a LOT because of family health drama (Husband is currently planning his third surgery since June and there was one for cancer in there, so I have apologized to my guild especially, a LOT)
What I have rambled around to say is, YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND. You just live in RL. Keep pinging me, please. :) ((((FatMotherlyHugs))))
@litttlestcondor I've been in pretty much the same situation- most of the pairs I had I've purged half of and I end up cross-pair breeding half the time. A hatchery is a ton of work and I understand completely. I've been absent a LOT because of family health drama (Husband is currently planning his third surgery since June and there was one for cancer in there, so I have apologized to my guild especially, a LOT)
What I have rambled around to say is, YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND. You just live in RL. Keep pinging me, please. :) ((((FatMotherlyHugs))))
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LittlestCondor

Heya! I'd love to stay on the pinglist, as I love to see new hatchlings :3
@LittlestCondor

Heya! I'd love to stay on the pinglist, as I love to see new hatchlings :3
@LittlestCondor

Please keep me on your pinglist! I'd love to see what kinds of hatchies you've got now.
@LittlestCondor

Please keep me on your pinglist! I'd love to see what kinds of hatchies you've got now.
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25