Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@LadyRenee He is all yours! Gotta love that double sky, he's a handsome guy. I'm happy to see him going to a great home. I'll send you a CR in a minute.
@LadyRenee He is all yours! Gotta love that double sky, he's a handsome guy. I'm happy to see him going to a great home. I'll send you a CR in a minute.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor - are Astoria and Mage Tree 1 still available?
@LittlestCondor - are Astoria and Mage Tree 1 still available?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Mombot3000 Asteria is for sale, but all mage trees are gone. I'm keeping the mage tree parents for now, so I'll probably have more in the future.
@Mombot3000 Asteria is for sale, but all mage trees are gone. I'm keeping the mage tree parents for now, so I'll probably have more in the future.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor Thank you! Would you like to initiate a crossroads for Asteria?
@LittlestCondor Thank you! Would you like to initiate a crossroads for Asteria?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@LittlestCondor Heya! Is WinterFrost still available? Because I'd love to buy her!
@LittlestCondor Heya! Is WinterFrost still available? Because I'd love to buy her!
Spr_5b_549.png
@Mombot3000 Yes, I will send her over shortly. Thanks for giving her a happy home.

@Naerys Hello! Yes, Winterfrost is still here, though her pair mate just sold. I'll send you her CR in just a bit. Thanks for stopping by. :)
@Mombot3000 Yes, I will send her over shortly. Thanks for giving her a happy home.

@Naerys Hello! Yes, Winterfrost is still here, though her pair mate just sold. I'll send you her CR in just a bit. Thanks for stopping by. :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor
I need lore written if you are interested
@littlestcondor
I need lore written if you are interested
ofkJjXf.png Nature-Network.png 3ySlLWp.gif
0HBKL8H.png
gziv3Ja.png
mlHpBMC.png
EHXIkb0.png
rix3ppo.png
cdqdRxL.png
mjtJ868.png
yPlj8ew.png
dT9HQge.png
OPFWPxg.png
@Starfyr13 I'm always happy to write lore! If you'll send me a PM we can discuss.
@Starfyr13 I'm always happy to write lore! If you'll send me a PM we can discuss.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2324307][img]https://i.imgur.com/5kzBAEd.png[/img][/url]

5kzBAEd.png
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e5de/f/2018/090/6/3/bump_by_floral_fauna-dc7j2ni.png[/img][/center]
bump_by_floral_fauna-dc7j2ni.png
aSdlF4L.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25