Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Jibori I appreciate the kind words, and will gladly add you to the general list.

But as for the Canopy Guardian pair, they've already been claimed by another user for purchase, so they are no longer available. However, I am keeping one of their offspring in my clan and will likely put her up in the Studding section. So if you would ever like to borrow her for breeding, I'd be more than happy to set that up for you. :) Thanks again!
@Jibori I appreciate the kind words, and will gladly add you to the general list.

But as for the Canopy Guardian pair, they've already been claimed by another user for purchase, so they are no longer available. However, I am keeping one of their offspring in my clan and will likely put her up in the Studding section. So if you would ever like to borrow her for breeding, I'd be more than happy to set that up for you. :) Thanks again!
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor

It's great to hear from you again!! I'd love to be put on your general pinglist. 'v'
@LittlestCondor

It's great to hear from you again!! I'd love to be put on your general pinglist. 'v'
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@LittlestCondor

I'd love to stay on the (general) pinglist!
@LittlestCondor

I'd love to stay on the (general) pinglist!
@claytondog and @Arimwe

Thanks you guys! I'm happy to be getting back into my hatchery, even if it's slow for a while. Hopefully you like the babies I have planned for future pairs. ;)
@claytondog and @Arimwe

Thanks you guys! I'm happy to be getting back into my hatchery, even if it's slow for a while. Hopefully you like the babies I have planned for future pairs. ;)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor

They look amazing! I always love seeing hatchies and if I see one I fall in love with, I buy them x3
@LittlestCondor

They look amazing! I always love seeing hatchies and if I see one I fall in love with, I buy them x3
@LittlestCondor

Whoops, I hadn't read the post that was just a few above mine XD sorry!
Thank you for letting me about the studding available in the future :)
@LittlestCondor

Whoops, I hadn't read the post that was just a few above mine XD sorry!
Thank you for letting me about the studding available in the future :)
New Geode Hatchlings

I just hatched four lovely new Geode babies, so let me know if you'd like to purcahse one.

Ping List: @LadyRenee / @Jibori / @claytondog / @Arimwe / @Irabell

New Geode Hatchlings

I just hatched four lovely new Geode babies, so let me know if you'd like to purcahse one.

She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
New Poisonous Plants

There are now five new plants for sale here in the forest, including two with a rare gene and one of a pretty rare breed. Let me know if you want to bring one home.

New Poisonous Plants

There are now five new plants for sale here in the forest, including two with a rare gene and one of a pretty rare breed. Let me know if you want to bring one home.

She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@Irabell Sure, you can have that one. I will send a CR soon. The price is 14k treasure. Thanks!
@Irabell Sure, you can have that one. I will send a CR soon. The price is 14k treasure. Thanks!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
First Nest of Tropical Trees!

Two adorable Tropical Trees were born tonight, and they would love to find happy new homes. Also please know that I will be working on setting up Lore in the hatchery again soon, so please be on the lookout for that as well. If you want a baby without lore to have some written, just let me know as I do take requests. Thanks!

First Nest of Tropical Trees!

Two adorable Tropical Trees were born tonight, and they would love to find happy new homes. Also please know that I will be working on setting up Lore in the hatchery again soon, so please be on the lookout for that as well. If you want a baby without lore to have some written, just let me know as I do take requests. Thanks!

She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25