Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ER || Free/10kt dergs || Send dergs here
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Jackie123s4
The owner is willing to lower the price to 8kt instead. However they were wondering about the apparel so I'll let you two figure out what you want to do with it. Jekanth is the name, so I'd suggest sending a message so you two can talk.

@splashq
It's fine. ^.^ How would you like for her to go? For free or for 10kt?
@Jackie123s4
The owner is willing to lower the price to 8kt instead. However they were wondering about the apparel so I'll let you two figure out what you want to do with it. Jekanth is the name, so I'd suggest sending a message so you two can talk.

@splashq
It's fine. ^.^ How would you like for her to go? For free or for 10kt?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

discord: shadowflamel .:. fr+2 .:. she/her

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
@ShadowFlamel free
@ShadowFlamel free
she/they
fr time + 2
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @HorseCrazy @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @SugarRose22 @Whoviana @Wolfiezee @CrankyCrew
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

One new free derg has been added: Moonvista.
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @HorseCrazy @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @SugarRose22 @Whoviana @Wolfiezee @CrankyCrew
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

One new free derg has been added: Moonvista.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
Bump!
Bump!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
May I take Xalvadora and Moonvista?
May I take Xalvadora and Moonvista?
@Catnip397

Sure! I'll message the owners and you should a CR soon. Thanks for giving them both a home!
@Catnip397

Sure! I'll message the owners and you should a CR soon. Thanks for giving them both a home!
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

Thank you so much for letting me have them!!
Thank you so much for letting me have them!!
@ShadowFlamel hope all is well! could you relist shaami as free? :) I also have these two [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31247594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312476/31247594_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31701729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317018/31701729_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowFlamel hope all is well! could you relist shaami as free? :) I also have these two
31247594_350.png

31701729_350.png
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess

Sure thing! Do you want those two to go for free as well or for 10kt?
@Knightess

Sure thing! Do you want those two to go for free as well or for 10kt?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

@ShadowFlamel oh yes, free as well! thanks :D
@ShadowFlamel oh yes, free as well! thanks :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58