Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ER || Free/10kt dergs || Send dergs here
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
@IceCreamSundae

She's already found a home. I was super busy last night and forgot to take her down. If there maybe another derg that caught your interest?
@IceCreamSundae

She's already found a home. I was super busy last night and forgot to take her down. If there maybe another derg that caught your interest?
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

discord: shadowflamel .:. fr+2 .:. she/her

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @FelGoldwyn @SugarRose22 @Whoviana
Specific: ShatteredIce3 (Coatl) @Rosekitten (Coatl)

One new 10kt derg added: Shaami
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @FelGoldwyn @SugarRose22 @Whoviana
Specific: ShatteredIce3 (Coatl) @Rosekitten (Coatl)

One new 10kt derg added: Shaami
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
@shadowflamel
What about the royale?
@shadowflamel
What about the royale?
@IceCreamSundae

He's available. I'll send him over later this afternoon. Currently on mobile at the moment.
@IceCreamSundae

He's available. I'll send him over later this afternoon. Currently on mobile at the moment.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

Bump,week passed and 2 Sun dergs weren't bought. I tried to reccomed them to people in FR club on PokeHeroes..But none. I have no other choice,exalting them :(
Bump,week passed and 2 Sun dergs weren't bought. I tried to reccomed them to people in FR club on PokeHeroes..But none. I have no other choice,exalting them :(
Let Daddy Arcanist be proud of you~
@shadowflamel Moaki has been taken! Thanks again :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30697132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306972/30697132_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shadowflamel
Moaki has been taken! Thanks again :)

30697132_350.png
EVz0MRA.gifGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicO69yB2l.png
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

Two new free dergs have been added: LilyBlossom and ArchDuke.
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

Two new free dergs have been added: LilyBlossom and ArchDuke.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

@ShadowFlamel

Please take me off the pinglist. I will likely visit again but don't have the room right now. Added myself to the pinglist for when you have that swap system set up.
@ShadowFlamel

Please take me off the pinglist. I will likely visit again but don't have the room right now. Added myself to the pinglist for when you have that swap system set up.
@shadowflamel Please could I buy Zombie? :D
@shadowflamel Please could I buy Zombie? :D
@Sebaschan

Sure thing! I'll PM the owner and you should have a CR soon.
@Sebaschan

Sure thing! I'll PM the owner and you should have a CR soon.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58