Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ER || Free/10kt dergs || Send dergs here
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@jekanth
Pink and grey junk toes please :3
@jekanth
Pink and grey junk toes please :3
Proud Member of the DragonsDoExistSquad
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @HorseCrazy @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @SugarRose22 @Whoviana @Wolfiezee @CrankyCrew
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

Got a load of free guardians to intorduce to y'all. Things got slow around here but hopefully we can get the attention again soon. New on the list: Zabfrith, Xemoroir, Xalvadora, Nashia, and Cascarilla.
General: @Xalix @PawsAndATail @Silvenia @ShatteredIce3 @HeartOfDragon @Paintyneko @butcherbaby @Neraven @vastsky @SoullessRogue @HorseCrazy @RedSnow @Neptunelycan @SugarRose22 @Whoviana @Wolfiezee @CrankyCrew
Free: @nicodemus76 @JellyBoo

Got a load of free guardians to intorduce to y'all. Things got slow around here but hopefully we can get the attention again soon. New on the list: Zabfrith, Xemoroir, Xalvadora, Nashia, and Cascarilla.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

discord: shadowflamel .:. fr+2 .:. she/her

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
is perla still available? if so, can i get her? /.\
is perla still available? if so, can i get her? /.\
bump!
bump!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19393282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193933/19393282_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][center][font=book antiqua][b]moonvista XYX[/b] [font=book antiqua]- midnight crystal - obsidian facet - midnight spines[/quote]
Quote:
moonvista
XYX

- midnight crystal
- obsidian facet
- midnight spines
she/they
fr time + 2
I'll adopt Cascarilla c: @ShadowFlamel
I'll adopt Cascarilla c: @ShadowFlamel
Been slacking a bit, catching up on things now.

@Jackie123s4
If you're still interested in adopting Perla she's available. Just wanted a confirmation since I didn't get back to you right away.

@splashq
Are you looking to have Moonvista posted on the thread?

@Xalix
Great! I'll contact the owner.
Been slacking a bit, catching up on things now.

@Jackie123s4
If you're still interested in adopting Perla she's available. Just wanted a confirmation since I didn't get back to you right away.

@splashq
Are you looking to have Moonvista posted on the thread?

@Xalix
Great! I'll contact the owner.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.: links :. about me | wishlist | hatchery | sales tab | seeking dragons | my services | fire dom shop
Mhmm, I'm still interested! Also, question, is there any way it could be possible to lower Parazs price to maybe 8kT? /.\
Mhmm, I'm still interested! Also, question, is there any way it could be possible to lower Parazs price to maybe 8kT? /.\
@Jackie123s4

Okay! I'll let Perla's owner know that you'd like her. And I can talk to Paraz's owner to see if they'd be willing to flex the price.
@Jackie123s4

Okay! I'll let Perla's owner know that you'd like her. And I can talk to Paraz's owner to see if they'd be willing to flex the price.
L2yzTI6.png ShadowFlamel

@ShadowFlamel yes, sorry for the confusion!
@ShadowFlamel yes, sorry for the confusion!
she/they
fr time + 2
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58