Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (hiatus) Shyads' Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shyads Would you accept whatever the cost in gems is for Ru? I need her.

Badly.
@Shyads Would you accept whatever the cost in gems is for Ru? I need her.

Badly.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix I can totally do gems! I work with what the items for sale is hovering around, and it looks like about 1:820, so that would be 600g, if my math's correct (rounding down)

Want me to set up a cr with her for 600g?
@Fenix I can totally do gems! I work with what the items for sale is hovering around, and it looks like about 1:820, so that would be 600g, if my math's correct (rounding down)

Want me to set up a cr with her for 600g?
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Yes please!
@Shyads Yes please!
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix Awesome! I'll shoot you the cr after I update the thread, thank you so much ^^
@Fenix Awesome! I'll shoot you the cr after I update the thread, thank you so much ^^
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Sorry to bother, I had to change UN from CrazyassBat to CazyBat, please update your pinglist, thanks ^^
@Shyads Sorry to bother, I had to change UN from CrazyassBat to CazyBat, please update your pinglist, thanks ^^
eUMhm7B.png
AH, you're not bothering me at all! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I'll update the pinglist now

Thank you for letting me know and for your continued interest!
AH, you're not bothering me at all! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I'll update the pinglist now

Thank you for letting me know and for your continued interest!
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Hey there, I'm clearing out my lair as I'm removing my old lore and wanted to know if you wanted to resell a dragon I got from you! I love her a lot and even got her lore but I'm going to need space both for my new project and dragon flipping operation. Also because I'm removing my old lore so sadly so no longer fits. I don't know if you allow me to resell dragons more than they were brought for and I believe I brought her for 15kt, so if I sell her for that I'm worried she'd get exalted so I figure I'd ask you if you'd want her back to resell her yourself (you don't have to give the 15kt back.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32718798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327188/32718798_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shyads
Hey there, I'm clearing out my lair as I'm removing my old lore and wanted to know if you wanted to resell a dragon I got from you! I love her a lot and even got her lore but I'm going to need space both for my new project and dragon flipping operation. Also because I'm removing my old lore so sadly so no longer fits.

I don't know if you allow me to resell dragons more than they were brought for and I believe I brought her for 15kt, so if I sell her for that I'm worried she'd get exalted so I figure I'd ask you if you'd want her back to resell her yourself (you don't have to give the 15kt back.)

32718798_350.png
@Gimeurcookie You are correct! I don't really like when people resell my artwork for profit, but this isn't just my artwork, you've added other things to her, so I have no issue with you charging whatever you want on top of the 15kt you bought her for c:

I don't know if the person you commissioned lore from has a similar stance as I do when it comes to reselling our art, though I don't think you'd have any issues doing a combined cost at least (my price + theirs). Maybe see if you can get a hold of them; I'm thankful that you thought of me and decided to ask yo, very cool

I'd recommend the dragons with art pinglist if you decided to go the route of selling her on the forums and seeking a longer-term home, otherwise I'm a bit busy re-designing this thread with a friend, and don't want to ping anyone with dragons until we've worked out how exactly we want to run that (and its def not going to be this month with Artfight going on)

Sorry for the long-winded response, I hope this answered things!
@Gimeurcookie You are correct! I don't really like when people resell my artwork for profit, but this isn't just my artwork, you've added other things to her, so I have no issue with you charging whatever you want on top of the 15kt you bought her for c:

I don't know if the person you commissioned lore from has a similar stance as I do when it comes to reselling our art, though I don't think you'd have any issues doing a combined cost at least (my price + theirs). Maybe see if you can get a hold of them; I'm thankful that you thought of me and decided to ask yo, very cool

I'd recommend the dragons with art pinglist if you decided to go the route of selling her on the forums and seeking a longer-term home, otherwise I'm a bit busy re-designing this thread with a friend, and don't want to ping anyone with dragons until we've worked out how exactly we want to run that (and its def not going to be this month with Artfight going on)

Sorry for the long-winded response, I hope this answered things!
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads

Hey, I ended up buying Kendall from Gimeurcookie, just wanted to let you know she will have a good home and is well loved!
@Shyads

Hey, I ended up buying Kendall from Gimeurcookie, just wanted to let you know she will have a good home and is well loved!
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra @Gimeurcookie you guys seriously rock, thank you so much for listening to me c:> it really means a lot
@Elextra @Gimeurcookie you guys seriously rock, thank you so much for listening to me c:> it really means a lot
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9