Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (hiatus) Shyads' Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@QuetzalQueen you aren't bothering me at all, dont worry! I'm sorry you missed out, maybe next time you'll get there faster

Did you still want to put Kendall on hold for 3 days? or did I misread things
@QuetzalQueen you aren't bothering me at all, dont worry! I'm sorry you missed out, maybe next time you'll get there faster

Did you still want to put Kendall on hold for 3 days? or did I misread things
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads
Ah, sorry about that! I was asking for Gala the whole time, but I said Kendall instead. If only I got her name right../
@Shyads
Ah, sorry about that! I was asking for Gala the whole time, but I said Kendall instead. If only I got her name right../
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Ah, I figured maybe that was the case but just wanted to make sure! Thanks for getting back to me, hope you have a good rest of your day
@QuetzalQueen Ah, I figured maybe that was the case but just wanted to make sure! Thanks for getting back to me, hope you have a good rest of your day
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads

Your art is absolutetly amazing Like I'm stumped that you sell dragons with your art for so cheap, even if they are rescues Please put me on all your pinglists! <3
@Shyads

Your art is absolutetly amazing Like I'm stumped that you sell dragons with your art for so cheap, even if they are rescues Please put me on all your pinglists! <3
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
Thank you so much, noodlesper! I'm adding you to both as I write

Ah, the reason I wanted to keep exalt rescue dragon costs low is for fear someone thinks I'm just doing it for profit. I may be more bold with my work's costs if I was just picking up pretties by myself, but I especially don't want to give people the impression that the HRS is a scam!

I don't even keep the 25k that they sell for, that goes to our treasurer for regeneing dragons we already have in the shelter and food costs and such, incase you or anyone else was wondering c: (i just like to draw tbh, and giving is my biggest vice)

Thank you so much, noodlesper! I'm adding you to both as I write

Ah, the reason I wanted to keep exalt rescue dragon costs low is for fear someone thinks I'm just doing it for profit. I may be more bold with my work's costs if I was just picking up pretties by myself, but I especially don't want to give people the impression that the HRS is a scam!

I don't even keep the 25k that they sell for, that goes to our treasurer for regeneing dragons we already have in the shelter and food costs and such, incase you or anyone else was wondering c: (i just like to draw tbh, and giving is my biggest vice)

Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads
Please put me on your ping list! Also if you ever open commissions I would be glad to pay quite a lot for one.
@Shyads
Please put me on your ping list! Also if you ever open commissions I would be glad to pay quite a lot for one.
Added! Thank you so much for the kind words and interest
Added! Thank you so much for the kind words and interest
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
Ah, and I'd like to be added to your pinglist :)
Ah, and I'd like to be added to your pinglist :)
Thank you for your interest, I've added you to both!
Thank you for your interest, I've added you to both!
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
Hey there, your art is awesome! Could you put me on your general pinglist, please?
Hey there, your art is awesome! Could you put me on your general pinglist, please?
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9