Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons with ART (25+ dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lowkey could you put me down for; Avarice, Calligraphy, Elysium, Enea, Vanity and Ecclesia? Their art is all so pretty!
@lowkey could you put me down for; Avarice, Calligraphy, Elysium, Enea, Vanity and Ecclesia? Their art is all so pretty!
@Lowkey

..i'm weak jfc, can you put me down for azrael?
@Lowkey

..i'm weak jfc, can you put me down for azrael?
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Lowkey - can you please put me down for avarice, kasius, and ecclesia? thanks!!
@Lowkey - can you please put me down for avarice, kasius, and ecclesia? thanks!!
1MLrn1k.png
@Lowkey

Oh, how wonderful. QAQ So many pretties, cannot resist... I am interested in Turing, Abaddon, Alaric, Maher, and Kahmael.Oh, and Gavriel.

Oh gosh these names all tickle my fancy too
help me
somebody

(please don't help me)
@Lowkey

Oh, how wonderful. QAQ So many pretties, cannot resist... I am interested in Turing, Abaddon, Alaric, Maher, and Kahmael.Oh, and Gavriel.

Oh gosh these names all tickle my fancy too
help me
somebody

(please don't help me)
9m7DBZ3.gif
@Lowkey

Hey there! Just so you know, I changed my name. Used to be Servine!
@Lowkey

Hey there! Just so you know, I changed my name. Used to be Servine!
ftvgnRY.png
@Inoue @pooses @Hyracia @Grune @PandragonsBox @akesari @melladian @skysamba @handsome @qwertybird @ifawn @wildewinged @parad0xy @nightterr0rs @kaari @mezzo @parthenon @hazeledpoppy @bloogbag @datura @roxion @utadesu @emberwolf @cerche @kaelum @crane @orchestra @haxure @servine @sundragon @seveneggs @Decidueye @Finne @haxure @Ecxcabre @SkyesBride @Godspeed @lucidcoyote @dggeoff @sighborgs @Shiftie @Maivilo @Hawkens @Yaevinn @Braugh @tylahjayne @heretical @Gypsum

Apologies for any mispings or double pings.
Just letting you guys know that I'm drawing the first round of winners to purchase these dragons.
If a user is drawn for more than one dragon I will be letting said user know exactly what they were drawn for, and they are going to be able to take what they want or can afford from that, and if any dragons are turned down I'll draw for another potential owner.
Please be patient as I work on this, I've just returned from a busy weekend trip and have a lot of catching up to do. I will make a post beneath this one (without pinging you guys again) when I finish PMing the winners.
As dragons are claimed and paid for and transferred I will update the front page. Please don't get your hopes down if you are not PM'd in this first round, as some people might not be interested any longer or may not be able to afford anymore and I will defer to someone else.
Thank you for your patience, and good luck.
- Lo
@Inoue @pooses @Hyracia @Grune @PandragonsBox @akesari @melladian @skysamba @handsome @qwertybird @ifawn @wildewinged @parad0xy @nightterr0rs @kaari @mezzo @parthenon @hazeledpoppy @bloogbag @datura @roxion @utadesu @emberwolf @cerche @kaelum @crane @orchestra @haxure @servine @sundragon @seveneggs @Decidueye @Finne @haxure @Ecxcabre @SkyesBride @Godspeed @lucidcoyote @dggeoff @sighborgs @Shiftie @Maivilo @Hawkens @Yaevinn @Braugh @tylahjayne @heretical @Gypsum

Apologies for any mispings or double pings.
Just letting you guys know that I'm drawing the first round of winners to purchase these dragons.
If a user is drawn for more than one dragon I will be letting said user know exactly what they were drawn for, and they are going to be able to take what they want or can afford from that, and if any dragons are turned down I'll draw for another potential owner.
Please be patient as I work on this, I've just returned from a busy weekend trip and have a lot of catching up to do. I will make a post beneath this one (without pinging you guys again) when I finish PMing the winners.
As dragons are claimed and paid for and transferred I will update the front page. Please don't get your hopes down if you are not PM'd in this first round, as some people might not be interested any longer or may not be able to afford anymore and I will defer to someone else.
Thank you for your patience, and good luck.
- Lo

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey
i'm so excited !!!!
@Lowkey
i'm so excited !!!!
Alright people for the first round should be contacted now.
Alright people for the first round should be contacted now.

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
*fingers crossed for potential second round*
*fingers crossed for potential second round*
e6sQNGy.png
@Lowkey hey, you never pinged me about the drawing of winners, which makes me a little worried maybe my offer was missed the first time around? @_@ i hope not, i'm fine if i didn't win but i'd like to know i was at least in the running!
@Lowkey hey, you never pinged me about the drawing of winners, which makes me a little worried maybe my offer was missed the first time around? @_@ i hope not, i'm fine if i didn't win but i'd like to know i was at least in the running!

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9