Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 336 337
@bisexuwhale could you take me off the pinglists for pan, astronomical, and trans, please? And add me to the agender (for a female pearlcatcher) pinglist?

Also, happy pride if I didn't say it before! (Argo also has some apparel now c:)
@bisexuwhale could you take me off the pinglists for pan, astronomical, and trans, please? And add me to the agender (for a female pearlcatcher) pinglist?

Also, happy pride if I didn't say it before! (Argo also has some apparel now c:)
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@bisexuwhale hi!!! i’d adore to be added to ur lesbian pinglist <3 and of possible, could i reserve a gal when they nest? thank you so much for doing this for the community! it means a lot. so so much.
@bisexuwhale hi!!! i’d adore to be added to ur lesbian pinglist <3 and of possible, could i reserve a gal when they nest? thank you so much for doing this for the community! it means a lot. so so much.
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@GreywarenX He's looking awesome! I'll switch you over onto the agender list :)

And happy pride!!
@GreywarenX He's looking awesome! I'll switch you over onto the agender list :)

And happy pride!!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@jolynekujoh I've added you to the pinglist! Would you like to reserve a biologically female hatchling in particular?
@jolynekujoh I've added you to the pinglist! Would you like to reserve a biologically female hatchling in particular?
@bisexuwhale

omg i love this! Could you please put me on the pinglist for the asexual pride and pansexual pride dragons please?
Also could i reserve a female imperial from either of your asexual pairs please?
Happy pride month!!
@bisexuwhale

omg i love this! Could you please put me on the pinglist for the asexual pride and pansexual pride dragons please?
Also could i reserve a female imperial from either of your asexual pairs please?
Happy pride month!!
UZVTEBc.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Gyw10ke.png[/img] [size=1]@TheFriskyHyena @Aloy @saltyscone @Chippish @sataan @Vrondi @ChiefHopper @Firtarian @tybaltcatulet @deviantdoge @Azeira @Reisuke @KatlaTheFiery @Molu @Aphelium @ducksrule101 @WithoutBounds @Tootah @o0cosmiclatte0o @demitri @lightningpelt @TroubleinSevens @lalamuff @koobish @username0123 @heartcrusher1 @CyberKyo @Ima @PirateJupiter @DoctorCharhart @magiclynx @CalicoMainecoon @DAshResh @AceCavalier @Barnaby @BMO @Palatine @Iymarra @Mishroom @elsendor @LycanrocPop @StarButterfly @Mapleleafshade @SakuraDryad @Adventurnado15 @StarDog @HalcyonBlaze @MaDovahVhenan @SealedSalt @RobotNix @CosmicSummer @EevyernDracaneon @EmilieBurns @SageK253 @LadyKnightKatsa @rxfi @Chingling @RoseyVaporeon @KingMab @warriorofaces @chefsquirrel999 @Lightshadow101 @SoulsCoatls @suitablysolemn @lesbean @haru8moon8 @Dawnleg @ChatZNoir @distortions @QueenAmaterasu @applejargon @voidaquariums @morningstar1 @BlackDiamond13 @Heikyo @OriginalIAm @MaDragon @mysfitmouse @starrynite @Lope @nebulavery @Moon314 @friendlyfrog @echolaliate @spacefaerie @Warriorgirl1234 @hyperthymesia @StormRaptor @RoseCrown @nightskyseer @Roenais @Purrs @AdminAzure @Pleasant @dandyfrau @bugwinged @WyvernPrincess @megalov8nia @dameserdaigle @Obscaenus @Killi @GhostFlowers @Anubiis @Dimension @BlueLightning @Chaoyang @Kudos @EpsiWire @fangoftofu @Tonks19 @KhajiitHasWares @DirtyGuts @SmolSeed @jr413 @Keala @lesbianwoofer @metalgingersolid @jsttlauren @Delkerono @effervience @KeeperOfTheCat @Savilyn @Acetheticly @Tizzy @HolyRoomba @ashmee @PussyWillow @Pigeonpanhandle[/size] [center][color=hotpink]My first nest since the update, and eye love the results! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42631079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426311/42631079_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Grant - SOLD[/b] Midnight Poison Bubblegum Paint Mulberry Underbelly Arcane Rare [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42631080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426311/42631080_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Georgien - SOLD[/b] Midnight Poison Pink Paint Midnight Underbelly Arcane Unusual
Gyw10ke.png

@TheFriskyHyena @Aloy @saltyscone @Chippish @sataan @Vrondi @ChiefHopper @Firtarian @tybaltcatulet @deviantdoge @Azeira @Reisuke @KatlaTheFiery @Molu @Aphelium @ducksrule101 @WithoutBounds @Tootah @o0cosmiclatte0o @demitri @lightningpelt @TroubleinSevens @lalamuff @koobish @username0123 @heartcrusher1 @CyberKyo @Ima @PirateJupiter @DoctorCharhart @magiclynx @CalicoMainecoon @DAshResh @AceCavalier @Barnaby @BMO @Palatine @Iymarra @Mishroom @elsendor @LycanrocPop @StarButterfly @Mapleleafshade @SakuraDryad @Adventurnado15 @StarDog @HalcyonBlaze @MaDovahVhenan @SealedSalt @RobotNix @CosmicSummer @EevyernDracaneon @EmilieBurns @SageK253 @LadyKnightKatsa @rxfi @Chingling @RoseyVaporeon @KingMab @warriorofaces @chefsquirrel999 @Lightshadow101 @SoulsCoatls @suitablysolemn @lesbean @haru8moon8 @Dawnleg @ChatZNoir @distortions @QueenAmaterasu @applejargon @voidaquariums @morningstar1 @BlackDiamond13 @Heikyo @OriginalIAm @MaDragon @mysfitmouse @starrynite @Lope @nebulavery @Moon314 @friendlyfrog @echolaliate @spacefaerie @Warriorgirl1234 @hyperthymesia @StormRaptor @RoseCrown @nightskyseer @Roenais @Purrs @AdminAzure @Pleasant @dandyfrau @bugwinged @WyvernPrincess @megalov8nia @dameserdaigle @Obscaenus @Killi @GhostFlowers @Anubiis @Dimension @BlueLightning @Chaoyang @Kudos @EpsiWire @fangoftofu @Tonks19 @KhajiitHasWares @DirtyGuts @SmolSeed @jr413 @Keala @lesbianwoofer @metalgingersolid @jsttlauren @Delkerono @effervience @KeeperOfTheCat @Savilyn @Acetheticly @Tizzy @HolyRoomba @ashmee @PussyWillow @Pigeonpanhandle

My first nest since the update, and eye love the results!

42631079_350.png

Grant - SOLD
Midnight Poison
Bubblegum Paint
Mulberry Underbelly
Arcane Rare

42631080_350.png

Georgien - SOLD
Midnight Poison
Pink Paint
Midnight Underbelly
Arcane Unusual
@bisexuwhale

Hello! May I please buy Georgien? <3

(And the eye update is so lovely! They both look amazing with the new eyes~)
@bisexuwhale

Hello! May I please buy Georgien? <3

(And the eye update is so lovely! They both look amazing with the new eyes~)
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire Absolutely, I'll set up a PA!

(And yesss I'm really glad there's a paler pink now)
@EpsiWire Absolutely, I'll set up a PA!

(And yesss I'm really glad there's a paler pink now)
@bisexuwhale if possible, yes! but if not i’ll take what i can get ^_^ tysm!!
@bisexuwhale if possible, yes! but if not i’ll take what i can get ^_^ tysm!!
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@bisexuwhale

Thank you so much!! <3

(And y essss. It fits good.)
@bisexuwhale

Thank you so much!! <3

(And y essss. It fits good.)
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd