Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Illustrated Monster Manual: Dragons wArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Mackenzi
Please put me on your general ping list.
@Mackenzi
Please put me on your general ping list.
ECNdq9d.png
@Mackenzi
Absolutely love your art! Could you add me to the pinglist for monsters please?
@Mackenzi
Absolutely love your art! Could you add me to the pinglist for monsters please?
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
*Blows dust off the thread*
Hello hello hello! I went on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back in time for Riot of Rot! 7 dragons currently for sale- only a couple monsters today, but I've got 4 monster pairs on nests and I am aiming to have them for sale before Halloween. :'D

General Pinglist - All dragons for sale

@felixbot @Kaitorubel @ArmoredAvenger @pickpocket @Rubygryphon @wesleydog @captaincaiti @Trickquestion @Curio @Cindercate @Gilan @spiderbakesale @Leopardess @Serpede @Naga @GlowWorm @Novawaltz @StygianForm @InHeritent @GryphonGrin @Daxis @Epulina @Juleatic @Wylynd @Toriel @Blizoria @sillyselkie @zurikitty13 @Tsibackchaos @Kitiara @Spookied @whippet44 @starsystems @CountessG @Sirene @mangopocalypse

Bestiary Pinglist - Monsters only
@dracoon

@Moonlace @SunDragon @Kiseikune
Wow sorry I did not see your posts earlier, you guys are on the pinglist now! You didn't miss anything, I went on a hiatus.
*Blows dust off the thread*
Hello hello hello! I went on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back in time for Riot of Rot! 7 dragons currently for sale- only a couple monsters today, but I've got 4 monster pairs on nests and I am aiming to have them for sale before Halloween. :'D

General Pinglist - All dragons for sale

@felixbot @Kaitorubel @ArmoredAvenger @pickpocket @Rubygryphon @wesleydog @captaincaiti @Trickquestion @Curio @Cindercate @Gilan @spiderbakesale @Leopardess @Serpede @Naga @GlowWorm @Novawaltz @StygianForm @InHeritent @GryphonGrin @Daxis @Epulina @Juleatic @Wylynd @Toriel @Blizoria @sillyselkie @zurikitty13 @Tsibackchaos @Kitiara @Spookied @whippet44 @starsystems @CountessG @Sirene @mangopocalypse

Bestiary Pinglist - Monsters only
@dracoon

@Moonlace @SunDragon @Kiseikune
Wow sorry I did not see your posts earlier, you guys are on the pinglist now! You didn't miss anything, I went on a hiatus.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi Could you hold this guy for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26975189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269752/26975189_350.png[/img] [/url] I finally had wifi installed at my house so it shouldn't take me long to gather treasure!
@Mackenzi

Could you hold this guy for me?

26975189_350.png

I finally had wifi installed at my house so it shouldn't take me long to gather treasure!
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz Sure thing!
@Novawaltz Sure thing!

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi
Thank you for putting me on your ping list. While your art is very beautiful nothing in this batch stands out to me. I look forward to seeing more from you.
@Mackenzi
Thank you for putting me on your ping list. While your art is very beautiful nothing in this batch stands out to me. I look forward to seeing more from you.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Thank you, hope there's something next batch that might appeal to you!
@SunDragon Thank you, hope there's something next batch that might appeal to you!

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi

oh my gosh, your art is so fantastic. i love how you draw crackle, it is amazing!!!

i don't have room and im working on my own stuff but if no one buys your lionfish, dont exalt! I'll buy her :D i will force myself to have the room :3
@Mackenzi

oh my gosh, your art is so fantastic. i love how you draw crackle, it is amazing!!!

i don't have room and im working on my own stuff but if no one buys your lionfish, dont exalt! I'll buy her :D i will force myself to have the room :3
@spiderbakesale Thank you!! I won't exalt her, I am actually being really stubborn about babies from that pair because I've weirdly sold every single one so far and I don't wanna break my streak. xD If she doesn't sell I'll let you know!

And omg I tried to just imitate irl lionfish patterning for her crackle and it gave super good results! I can't believe I haven't tried that sooner.
@spiderbakesale Thank you!! I won't exalt her, I am actually being really stubborn about babies from that pair because I've weirdly sold every single one so far and I don't wanna break my streak. xD If she doesn't sell I'll let you know!

And omg I tried to just imitate irl lionfish patterning for her crackle and it gave super good results! I can't believe I haven't tried that sooner.

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi A stunning batch! I'm interested in this fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27350237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273503/27350237_350.png[/img] [/url] Are you accepting fest currency at all? And is there any apparel in particular you are interested in?
@Mackenzi

A stunning batch! I'm interested in this fellow:

27350237_350.png

Are you accepting fest currency at all? And is there any apparel in particular you are interested in?
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29