Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [haitus] Croc's Formatted Bio Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
@Rolyo

Sure thing! It's no trouble, don't worry.
@Rolyo

Sure thing! It's no trouble, don't worry.
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
Bup
Bup
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@Crocodilian
Ooh, I love your pairs! May I be on the General Pinglist, please? C:
@Crocodilian
Ooh, I love your pairs! May I be on the General Pinglist, please? C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Sure! Thank you for your interest!

(Side note: IRL is slightly consuming at the moment, so I will simply ping you when I hatch a nest for now! Please have a look at the last page of my lair for dragons for sale ^w^ They may or may not have their Bios Formatted, as I am busy as all get out lately)
@Saraceaser

Sure! Thank you for your interest!

(Side note: IRL is slightly consuming at the moment, so I will simply ping you when I hatch a nest for now! Please have a look at the last page of my lair for dragons for sale ^w^ They may or may not have their Bios Formatted, as I am busy as all get out lately)
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@Saraceaser
@Rolyo

Holy Royalty 2 and 3 grown hatchies up in the AH for 50000T each
@Saraceaser
@Rolyo

Holy Royalty 2 and 3 grown hatchies up in the AH for 50000T each
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@DescendentMoon @Rolyo
@Saraceaser

Holy Royalty I has been hatched for New Years Eve

3 hatchlings

Link to my Lair

Holy Fluorite has had one hatchling for New Years Eve

Though the Hatchery is on Haitus, I will still be pinging those on the lists
@DescendentMoon @Rolyo
@Saraceaser

Holy Royalty I has been hatched for New Years Eve

3 hatchlings

Link to my Lair

Holy Fluorite has had one hatchling for New Years Eve

Though the Hatchery is on Haitus, I will still be pinging those on the lists
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@Crocodilian

When you get off hiatus, could you add me to the pinglists of Holy Royalty 1, 11, 111, Wolven, and the Blanks? Your dragons are really stunning and I'd have to see what kind of lore you'd give, especially if you started going off of my own as well <:). It might take me eighty four years to get the money for just one, but that one would be worth every coin.

Base Price of 40000-50000 Treasure+Written bio of 10000-20000+ Own writing for the hatchling 20000-25000= (Rounding up) 95000 Treasure? And I can mix in gems for 750T-1G as a mixed. Sorry for such a long post; thanks for reading it.
@Crocodilian

When you get off hiatus, could you add me to the pinglists of Holy Royalty 1, 11, 111, Wolven, and the Blanks? Your dragons are really stunning and I'd have to see what kind of lore you'd give, especially if you started going off of my own as well <:). It might take me eighty four years to get the money for just one, but that one would be worth every coin.

Base Price of 40000-50000 Treasure+Written bio of 10000-20000+ Own writing for the hatchling 20000-25000= (Rounding up) 95000 Treasure? And I can mix in gems for 750T-1G as a mixed. Sorry for such a long post; thanks for reading it.
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
1 2 3 4 5