Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [haitus] Croc's Formatted Bio Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
@DescendentMoon

Okidoke, thank you for the maths! To add the written bios it will be 20000T each or 27 gems each coming out to 54 for just the bios minus the dragon's base cost.

Doing the math myself at the 1:750 conversion, the price of a 40000T dragon is actually 53 gems. The total for both without written bios would be 106.

Your total cost would be 159 gems for both coatls and their bios written.

Please have a look at them as they do have their bios already formatted in opposite arrangements (male and female), and clarify separately what you would like written for each.
(Your request is all muddled and I'm not completely sure on what I would be doing.)
@DescendentMoon

Okidoke, thank you for the maths! To add the written bios it will be 20000T each or 27 gems each coming out to 54 for just the bios minus the dragon's base cost.

Doing the math myself at the 1:750 conversion, the price of a 40000T dragon is actually 53 gems. The total for both without written bios would be 106.

Your total cost would be 159 gems for both coatls and their bios written.

Please have a look at them as they do have their bios already formatted in opposite arrangements (male and female), and clarify separately what you would like written for each.
(Your request is all muddled and I'm not completely sure on what I would be doing.)
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@DescendentMoon

Wolven have hatched!
@DescendentMoon

Wolven have hatched!
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
New Hatchlings Added
&
New Adults Added
New Hatchlings Added
&
New Adults Added
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26743149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267432/26743149_350.png[/img] [/url] this handsome boy please when he gets his bio and Id like to use gems

26743149_350.png

this handsome boy please when he gets his bio and Id like to use gems
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

I'm sorry, since you didn't ping me in your post, I did not see it and he has been sold!
@DescendentMoon

I'm sorry, since you didn't ping me in your post, I did not see it and he has been sold!
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@Crocodilian my fault I lost a close friend yesterday and head just wasn't in it. Ping list for future please?
@Crocodilian my fault I lost a close friend yesterday and head just wasn't in it. Ping list for future please?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Of course! I'll make sure you're notified ^w^
@DescendentMoon

Of course! I'll make sure you're notified ^w^
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
I'd like to be pinged for a legendary spice baby. I'll need time to gather money but I'd like lore to go with the dragon
I'd like to be pinged for a legendary spice baby. I'll need time to gather money but I'd like lore to go with the dragon
I don't bite.......Much..........I promise
Bump
Bump
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
@MinerWolf90

I will put you down.

Please ping whoever you are speaking to in a forum post, or they are likely not to see your message!
@MinerWolf90

I will put you down.

Please ping whoever you are speaking to in a forum post, or they are likely not to see your message!
saltwater-crocodile.jpg
1 2 3 4 5