Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The G1 Project | always 25g/kT!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Berri That's the problem, isn't it...I've had a hard time not keeping any for myself!
@Berri That's the problem, isn't it...I've had a hard time not keeping any for myself!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar
i tried scrying him but he just looks so plain ;w;
@briar
i tried scrying him but he just looks so plain ;w;
UZVTEBc.png
@briar can i just say how amazing you are at scrying ohmy<3

like i would of never liked any of those color combos before but now i'm trying to keep myself from buying half of them help me
@briar can i just say how amazing you are at scrying ohmy<3

like i would of never liked any of those color combos before but now i'm trying to keep myself from buying half of them help me
@briar
I totally snatched that bottom Noc even though I need another Gen 1 like I need a hole in the head :x And can I get on the pinglist please?
@briar
I totally snatched that bottom Noc even though I need another Gen 1 like I need a hole in the head :x And can I get on the pinglist please?
@jess32247 Oh, thank you! :3 I'm often really surprised by how well they turn out, honestly, and there's a lot that just don't make the cut...and you should buy at least one >_> Everyone needs a gorgeous G1! Don't look in the back of my lair it's a land of madness and gene projects help
@jess32247 Oh, thank you! :3 I'm often really surprised by how well they turn out, honestly, and there's a lot that just don't make the cut...and you should buy at least one >_> Everyone needs a gorgeous G1! Don't look in the back of my lair it's a land of madness and gene projects help
@OverTheWolf Nonsense, of course you need more G1s :D She's one of my favorite scries ever so I'm glad she's found a home! On the pinglist you go, thank you :3
@OverTheWolf Nonsense, of course you need more G1s :D She's one of my favorite scries ever so I'm glad she's found a home! On the pinglist you go, thank you :3
@briar

Ohh, this is a great thread!!

It's amazing how many amazing G1s get put at the 10k range :oc

Also -- I'd just like to say you make really pretty scries (skink / spinner is a new lifesaver for 'eh' G1s omg)

I'd definitely like to be put on the pinglist :'>
@briar

Ohh, this is a great thread!!

It's amazing how many amazing G1s get put at the 10k range :oc

Also -- I'd just like to say you make really pretty scries (skink / spinner is a new lifesaver for 'eh' G1s omg)

I'd definitely like to be put on the pinglist :'>
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@Raidye There's so many gorgeous combinations out there - I think the best ones are the ones you go 'really? That's never going to work' and then it turns out to be absolutely perfect somehow! :3 Thank you for the compliment!

On the pinglist you go!
@Raidye There's so many gorgeous combinations out there - I think the best ones are the ones you go 'really? That's never going to work' and then it turns out to be absolutely perfect somehow! :3 Thank you for the compliment!

On the pinglist you go!
@briar

AHH YEA

Honey / Camo / Ginger, Yellow / Taupe / Spruce, and Spring / Banana / Swamp were like that for me -- but they make such pretty scries with the right genes

now if only I could get enough currency to gene them //wistful sigh
@briar

AHH YEA

Honey / Camo / Ginger, Yellow / Taupe / Spruce, and Spring / Banana / Swamp were like that for me -- but they make such pretty scries with the right genes

now if only I could get enough currency to gene them //wistful sigh
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@Raidye Haha, that's why I decided to do No Spendtember this year - maybe I'll be able to gene one of my dragons! One day...
@Raidye Haha, that's why I decided to do No Spendtember this year - maybe I'll be able to gene one of my dragons! One day...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97