Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8by0's Custom Hatchery [1st ANNIVERSARY]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
@CyanideCandy
One more day til cooldown!!

@HuntressWizard
The nest is hatching tomorrow i think! :D
@CyanideCandy
One more day til cooldown!!

@HuntressWizard
The nest is hatching tomorrow i think! :D
@8by0 Wheeeee!!!
@8by0 Wheeeee!!!
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@8by0

*vibrates from excitement* I hope a male with a decent range pops out!
@8by0

*vibrates from excitement* I hope a male with a decent range pops out!
qFCn0sw.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngKGIsXfL.png
@HuntressWizard
I hope a Skydancer Petals kid pops out! I found another possible mate, but the range is a little wide.
@HuntressWizard
I hope a Skydancer Petals kid pops out! I found another possible mate, but the range is a little wide.
@Pandacow
One more day til cooldown! :D
I snapped up this awesomely cheap fodder imp boy. My proposition is that, if you hatch an almost-perfect Imp girl (Maize/Maize/Cream, for instance), you breed that one with him for a smaller chance. Only problem is he has poison and thy, which gives a 9/40 chance of the right genes. Multiply that by 1/2 for gender and 1/2 for one color off and that gives you a 9/160 chance. However, that's basically a little less than 1/18, which is a better chance than the current pair anyways.
All depends on the nest. Hopefuly we won't have to bother with that and we get it on the first try?

@CyanideCandy
WHEEEEEEEE
@Pandacow
One more day til cooldown! :D
I snapped up this awesomely cheap fodder imp boy. My proposition is that, if you hatch an almost-perfect Imp girl (Maize/Maize/Cream, for instance), you breed that one with him for a smaller chance. Only problem is he has poison and thy, which gives a 9/40 chance of the right genes. Multiply that by 1/2 for gender and 1/2 for one color off and that gives you a 9/160 chance. However, that's basically a little less than 1/18, which is a better chance than the current pair anyways.
All depends on the nest. Hopefuly we won't have to bother with that and we get it on the first try?

@CyanideCandy
WHEEEEEEEE
@8by0 Two eggs, now more waiting. -stares at nest-
@8by0 Two eggs, now more waiting. -stares at nest-
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
what is it with these breeding projects having two-egg nests
On the bright side, thanks to both being Guardians + the tert range, there's a better change and a lower cooldown
@CyanideCandy
what is it with these breeding projects having two-egg nests
On the bright side, thanks to both being Guardians + the tert range, there's a better change and a lower cooldown
@8by0 Definitely a lower CD, that's for sure. I'm just like...c'mon don't be male. LOL
@8by0 Definitely a lower CD, that's for sure. I'm just like...c'mon don't be male. LOL
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
Murphy's law states that we'll either get two perfect males or two one-off-tert females (or the perfect dragon... with crystal)
@CyanideCandy
Murphy's law states that we'll either get two perfect males or two one-off-tert females (or the perfect dragon... with crystal)
@8by0 -shakes fist at Murphy- Stop that.

-shakes Schrodinger's box, with the cat in it at Murphy.-
@8by0 -shakes fist at Murphy- Stop that.

-shakes Schrodinger's box, with the cat in it at Murphy.-
Helish Redmoon

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29