Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8by0's Custom Hatchery [1st ANNIVERSARY]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@8by0 I may have slept and forgot for two days, but TOMORROW. -dances-
@8by0 I may have slept and forgot for two days, but TOMORROW. -dances-
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@8by0 Finally get them hatched, find the perfect baby...but it's male. T.T Sending you the three lovely hatchlings back now. (And the wait begins anew!)
@8by0 Finally get them hatched, find the perfect baby...but it's male. T.T Sending you the three lovely hatchlings back now. (And the wait begins anew!)
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy I have a proposition for ya. There's these two girls on the AH right now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26887253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268873/26887253_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26989361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269894/26989361_350.png[/img] [/url] If bred with the Obs/Obs/Sanguine boy you just hatched, there's a nicer chance of breeding the right derg, as well as a shorter cooldown, since they're Guardians and the current mother is an Imp. Option 1 is GREAT. Gem gene primary, so very minimal worries about Jupiter not being the right gene. Also, it's Blood, which is right next to Sanguine. There's a... 1/4 chance of getting the right one, I think? Problem is, it costs 40 gems, which is beyond budget. If you want this one, I can supply you what's left of the budget (15kt) and you'll have to pay for the rest on your own. You get the obs/obs/san boy for free, of course. Option 2 is decent. There's Cherub, which means 50/50 chance of Jupiter, and Crimson glimmer, which means 1/3 chance Sanguine. That's a 1/12 chance of the perfect derg. But it's only 10kt, so I can pay for that myself and you don't spend a penny. Thoughts?
@CyanideCandy
I have a proposition for ya.
There's these two girls on the AH right now:

26887253_350.png

26989361_350.png

If bred with the Obs/Obs/Sanguine boy you just hatched, there's a nicer chance of breeding the right derg, as well as a shorter cooldown, since they're Guardians and the current mother is an Imp.

Option 1 is GREAT. Gem gene primary, so very minimal worries about Jupiter not being the right gene. Also, it's Blood, which is right next to Sanguine. There's a... 1/4 chance of getting the right one, I think? Problem is, it costs 40 gems, which is beyond budget.
If you want this one, I can supply you what's left of the budget (15kt) and you'll have to pay for the rest on your own. You get the obs/obs/san boy for free, of course.

Option 2 is decent. There's Cherub, which means 50/50 chance of Jupiter, and Crimson glimmer, which means 1/3 chance Sanguine. That's a 1/12 chance of the perfect derg. But it's only 10kt, so I can pay for that myself and you don't spend a penny.

Thoughts?
@8by0 Send me the boy and the Treasure, I'll go grab the girl and get you the parents. I'll probably name the parents the same thing as they're currently named, but I like the shorter cool down. :)
@8by0 Send me the boy and the Treasure, I'll go grab the girl and get you the parents. I'll probably name the parents the same thing as they're currently named, but I like the shorter cool down. :)
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
Sounds good ^^
@CyanideCandy
Sounds good ^^
@8by0 Got the boy, and sent you the parents. :) I've got some fodder hatching tomorrow for exalt while I wait for the babs to grow up for 1/4 chance for dream bby. \o/
@8by0 Got the boy, and sent you the parents. :) I've got some fodder hatching tomorrow for exalt while I wait for the babs to grow up for 1/4 chance for dream bby. \o/
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
I feel like the perfect derg will come out..... and then it's Crystal instead of Jupiter.
We'll see. I'm excited!
@CyanideCandy
I feel like the perfect derg will come out..... and then it's Crystal instead of Jupiter.
We'll see. I'm excited!
@8by0 Also, you'll have to keep tally of what all I owe you at the end cause with this new wrench I'm a bit lost. >.>
@8by0 Also, you'll have to keep tally of what all I owe you at the end cause with this new wrench I'm a bit lost. >.>
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
Since you've already paid me the 75% and I didn't go over budget, all you're paying after you get your derg is the 10kt treasure gene fee ^^
@CyanideCandy
Since you've already paid me the 75% and I didn't go over budget, all you're paying after you get your derg is the 10kt treasure gene fee ^^
@8by0 Sounds great, will do! :D
@8by0 Sounds great, will do! :D
Helish Redmoon

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29