Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8by0's Custom Hatchery [1st ANNIVERSARY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Pandacow
Perfectly fair ^^
Just to confirm, that's a maize/maize/maize girl, right?
@Pandacow
Perfectly fair ^^
Just to confirm, that's a maize/maize/maize girl, right?
@8by0

Yep!

Here's her full info, just in case:

Shadow Female Imperial

Maize/Maize/Maize

Tiger/Butterfly/Glimmer (though Okapi is fine, but I would prefer Glimmer)
@8by0

Yep!

Here's her full info, just in case:

Shadow Female Imperial

Maize/Maize/Maize

Tiger/Butterfly/Glimmer (though Okapi is fine, but I would prefer Glimmer)
@Pandacow
Thank you! I'll get to work and ping you when necessary ^^
@Pandacow
Thank you! I'll get to work and ping you when necessary ^^
@Pandacow
Could you send over 75% of the budget (37,500t)? If I stay in budget (which I think I will) then you won't pay anything when you get the actual dream derg ^^ I'll refund you if I take too long or you want to cancel the order!
@Pandacow
Could you send over 75% of the budget (37,500t)? If I stay in budget (which I think I will) then you won't pay anything when you get the actual dream derg ^^ I'll refund you if I take too long or you want to cancel the order!
@8by0 Omg this is fantastic....I may be willing to offer up a plague nest to help with nesting space? I'll just need to expand the lair, and I'd be willing to pretty much do it for free, save food and perhaps the option of buying any of the hatchlings that come from the nest that aren't dream dergs?

-shrugs- Just an offer, and I love this idea, I'm even thinking about using the service myself...I have a lot of projects that this would help solve...>.>;;;
@8by0 Omg this is fantastic....I may be willing to offer up a plague nest to help with nesting space? I'll just need to expand the lair, and I'd be willing to pretty much do it for free, save food and perhaps the option of buying any of the hatchlings that come from the nest that aren't dream dergs?

-shrugs- Just an offer, and I love this idea, I'm even thinking about using the service myself...I have a lot of projects that this would help solve...>.>;;;
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@CyanideCandy
Aw, thank you! If someone wants plague eyes or doesn't mind a plague nest, I'll take you up on that :) and feel free to use the service, there's an open slot!
@CyanideCandy
Aw, thank you! If someone wants plague eyes or doesn't mind a plague nest, I'll take you up on that :) and feel free to use the service, there's an open slot!
@8by0 Yeah, I'm mostly just trying to find which dragon I want for it, I have a few for Plague sub species that are hard to find or really rare, which would have an added spec that the need to be breedable with specific dragons in my lair...if that's an okay specification?
@8by0 Yeah, I'm mostly just trying to find which dragon I want for it, I have a few for Plague sub species that are hard to find or really rare, which would have an added spec that the need to be breedable with specific dragons in my lair...if that's an okay specification?
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
That works ^^ If I can't do it, you'll get a full refund.
@CyanideCandy
That works ^^ If I can't do it, you'll get a full refund.
@8by0 [b]Dream Dragon Scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=7fe99dc5b4c3cfa14bade894158ef4b7e39f927e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Budget:[/b] 100kt willing to adjust depending, due to genes and demand [b]Time limit:[/b] 5 months [b]Special Requests:[/b] Plague eyes, and at least the Jupiter and Glimmer genes on dragon? [b]Anything else?:[/b] I may be willing to take the nest mates and such at current prices if I take a liking, to be added on as a separate CR if you're willing. [b]Are you willing to leave us a review?:[/b] Also YES! <3
@8by0
Dream Dragon Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=7fe99dc5b4c3cfa14bade894158ef4b7e39f927e&dummyext=prev.png
Budget: 100kt willing to adjust depending, due to genes and demand
Time limit: 5 months
Special Requests: Plague eyes, and at least the Jupiter and Glimmer genes on dragon?
Anything else?: I may be willing to take the nest mates and such at current prices if I take a liking, to be added on as a separate CR if you're willing.
Are you willing to leave us a review?: Also YES! <3
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
Great! Sorry for the late reply ^^ Just to confirm, that's Obisidian/Obisidian/Garnet, right?
@CyanideCandy
Great! Sorry for the late reply ^^ Just to confirm, that's Obisidian/Obisidian/Garnet, right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29