Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8by0's Custom Hatchery [1st ANNIVERSARY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@CyanideCandy
Thanks for the bump! ^^
I've found a pair that has approximately a 1/16 chance of producing the perfect dragon: 1/2 chance female, 1/2 chance jupiter, 1/4 chance Sanguine. Also 97/100 chance of Guardian, but that's a very good chance, so I'll just ignore that.
Once both are RTB (the male is, but the female has 29 days to go ^^') I'll send them to you for 75kt with some food and you can breed them!
@CyanideCandy
Thanks for the bump! ^^
I've found a pair that has approximately a 1/16 chance of producing the perfect dragon: 1/2 chance female, 1/2 chance jupiter, 1/4 chance Sanguine. Also 97/100 chance of Guardian, but that's a very good chance, so I'll just ignore that.
Once both are RTB (the male is, but the female has 29 days to go ^^') I'll send them to you for 75kt with some food and you can breed them!
@8by0

-squeeeeeeeee- That's awesome, let me get some space and such. Also, if you ever need any dergs from my lair to help with dream dragons, I'm always willing to lend them. I need to make some space in my lair though, >.>;;; I have derg hoarding issues.
@8by0

-squeeeeeeeee- That's awesome, let me get some space and such. Also, if you ever need any dergs from my lair to help with dream dragons, I'm always willing to lend them. I need to make some space in my lair though, >.>;;; I have derg hoarding issues.
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@CyanideCandy
You have 28 whole days to get space xD Imperial cooldowns are so long...
Both parents are unnamed as of current; if you have any names in mind, I could name them that ^^

@CyanideCandy
You have 28 whole days to get space xD Imperial cooldowns are so long...
Both parents are unnamed as of current; if you have any names in mind, I could name them that ^^

@8by0 Name the mother Nightmare, I'm replacing one of my 'main' dergs with this one, and I like her lore set up the way it is, so I need to maintain the names. The babeh is gonna be named Hel, so something fitting with Loki or some such. I'm cool with whatever. :D
@8by0 Name the mother Nightmare, I'm replacing one of my 'main' dergs with this one, and I like her lore set up the way it is, so I need to maintain the names. The babeh is gonna be named Hel, so something fitting with Loki or some such. I'm cool with whatever. :D
Helish Redmoon

@8by0

This is super neat! What a great service.
If you ever need some ice eyes, I'd be happy to lend a nest or two, free of charge! (I'm maxed out on nest expansions, have plenty of lair space and I don't breed my dragons aha)

Friendly bump, also c:
@8by0

This is super neat! What a great service.
If you ever need some ice eyes, I'd be happy to lend a nest or two, free of charge! (I'm maxed out on nest expansions, have plenty of lair space and I don't breed my dragons aha)

Friendly bump, also c:
@Chelo

Thank you!! :D If I ever need an Ice nest, I'll come to you. ^^
@Chelo

Thank you!! :D If I ever need an Ice nest, I'll come to you. ^^
Friendly bump for @8by0
Friendly bump for @8by0
Helish Redmoon

@Pandacow
The grandparents are RTB, so I slapped them on a nest and thye gave us three eggs, I'll be choosing the one closest to maize/maize/maize, then find it an Imperial mate with the remaining budget.
When I get the parents, would you like them immediately, or should I hold on to them until they're RTB to save you food?

@Cyanide
12 more days and the pair gets sent to you for 75kt ^^ also, thanks for bumping!
@Pandacow
The grandparents are RTB, so I slapped them on a nest and thye gave us three eggs, I'll be choosing the one closest to maize/maize/maize, then find it an Imperial mate with the remaining budget.
When I get the parents, would you like them immediately, or should I hold on to them until they're RTB to save you food?

@Cyanide
12 more days and the pair gets sent to you for 75kt ^^ also, thanks for bumping!
Oooooh, -rubs hands together- time to grind out some more cash. (I have enough, but not for the lair expac, but I did exalt some bbies last week to make space. I was honestly just tired of looking at a few of them.)

I have enough for the payment though, if you can take gems? I think you said your ratio was 1g:850t?
Oooooh, -rubs hands together- time to grind out some more cash. (I have enough, but not for the lair expac, but I did exalt some bbies last week to make space. I was honestly just tired of looking at a few of them.)

I have enough for the payment though, if you can take gems? I think you said your ratio was 1g:850t?
Helish Redmoon

@CyanideCandy
Yes, I take gems at 1:850. You still have a while, though, so no hurry ^^
@CyanideCandy
Yes, I take gems at 1:850. You still have a while, though, so no hurry ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29