Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge--PLEASE TAKE DEM
1 2 3 4
@CharlieWeasleyy

Normally they would be 10k each, but I`m going to give them to you for 9k becuase Charlie Weasly.
;p

~Lanastair
@CharlieWeasleyy

Normally they would be 10k each, but I`m going to give them to you for 9k becuase Charlie Weasly.
;p

~Lanastair
2016-06-02.jpg
How much for that black and purple Skydancer female on page three? And Lorian if he is still available, @Lanastair??
How much for that black and purple Skydancer female on page three? And Lorian if he is still available, @Lanastair??
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I would also be interested in some others if the price went down a bit!
I would also be interested in some others if the price went down a bit!

@Lanastair aww thanks! Will you send a cr?
@Lanastair aww thanks! Will you send a cr?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@Zygon;
That one is 8k. Which other ones were you interested in, I`ll let you know the price
@Zygon;
That one is 8k. Which other ones were you interested in, I`ll let you know the price
2016-06-02.jpg
@Lanastair I'm pretty interested in Drift and Understone. (I don't think the Skydancer would breed very well with my other dragons. If she never sells, I'd be willing to take her, though.)
@Lanastair I'm pretty interested in Drift and Understone. (I don't think the Skydancer would breed very well with my other dragons. If she never sells, I'd be willing to take her, though.)

@ Zygon
Ill give them both to you for 18k.
@ Zygon
Ill give them both to you for 18k.
2016-06-02.jpg
@Lanastair
May I please have Lorian at top of page 3. Would you accept 7K as I only have 15K to my name at the moment.
@Lanastair
May I please have Lorian at top of page 3. Would you accept 7K as I only have 15K to my name at the moment.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@kithri

Sure! I`ll set up the CR.
@kithri

Sure! I`ll set up the CR.
2016-06-02.jpg
bump
bump
2016-06-02.jpg
1 2 3 4