Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦◊ Wanderlust Hatchery ◊♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@lolikisses Go ahead and shoot me an offer :) more than happy to work out something with you~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25623213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256233/25623213_350.png[/img] [/url] - have this as well for sale :) or if you'd like, check the back of my lair~ thanks for your interest!
@lolikisses Go ahead and shoot me an offer :) more than happy to work out something with you~

25623213_350.png
- have this as well for sale :) or if you'd like, check the back of my lair~ thanks for your interest!
ksuWW5A.gif
@Kasahara Would you be willing to do 350 gems? 375?
@Kasahara Would you be willing to do 350 gems? 375?
UbNqU42.pngXMMAldy.pngjSxCuqs.pngcMYtgIM.png
@lolikisses Hmm ~ I guess I was hoping for him be around 425-450g as he is fully gened with one new colour :) feel free to let me know your thoughts~ thanks for your quick reply <3
random question: would you like to be on the ping list (I have others that I'm breeding but I haven't had the time to make the pair cards)? :) ~
@lolikisses Hmm ~ I guess I was hoping for him be around 425-450g as he is fully gened with one new colour :) feel free to let me know your thoughts~ thanks for your quick reply <3
random question: would you like to be on the ping list (I have others that I'm breeding but I haven't had the time to make the pair cards)? :) ~
ksuWW5A.gif
@Kasahara How about 350 gems and 60k in treasure? And sure! Add me to the general pinglist c:
@Kasahara How about 350 gems and 60k in treasure? And sure! Add me to the general pinglist c:
@lolikisses Sure I will add you c: ~ thanks!
@lolikisses Sure I will add you c: ~ thanks!
ksuWW5A.gif
@Kasahara Awesome dragons you have! Can you put me on the general pinglist please?
@Kasahara Awesome dragons you have! Can you put me on the general pinglist please?
booktravels_order_noc.png Let's talk about pixel dragons! Bro4NGW.png
@BookTravels Woah thanks for the compliment <3 :D have a lovely day and for sure I will do that (sorry for the late ping, somehow it didn't show up!)
@BookTravels Woah thanks for the compliment <3 :D have a lovely day and for sure I will do that (sorry for the late ping, somehow it didn't show up!)
ksuWW5A.gif
@Kasahara Her brother is beautiful, are you selling him too or no? ;w;
@Kasahara Her brother is beautiful, are you selling him too or no? ;w;
@lolikisses hey :) thanks for your interest, unfortunately I already promised him to someone, sorry about that :( would you like the next ping for a colour like that? ~ thanks again :) have a lovely day x
@lolikisses hey :) thanks for your interest, unfortunately I already promised him to someone, sorry about that :( would you like the next ping for a colour like that? ~ thanks again :) have a lovely day x
ksuWW5A.gif
@Kasahara Please! :)
@Kasahara Please! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15