Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lytic's dragons++ || gijinka & lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@SilverFoxDemon aaahh yeah that makes sense, i'm just a lil paranoid about pinging ppl to the same thread more than once ;-; thank you so much omg! i love designing gijinkas, and im v glad you like them XwX got your bid down as well!

@AristosAchaion34 got you down, and thanks for the interest! :3c
@SilverFoxDemon aaahh yeah that makes sense, i'm just a lil paranoid about pinging ppl to the same thread more than once ;-; thank you so much omg! i love designing gijinkas, and im v glad you like them XwX got your bid down as well!

@AristosAchaion34 got you down, and thanks for the interest! :3c
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
@Lytic

I understand, some people are so crabby lately xD I don't see why anyone would really complain though, if it's a new dragon and not the same one. I've seen a lot of people go off on a pinger because they pinged on the same dragon, which I think is kinda unfair (I don't really mind getting pinged on stuff) but hey, I'm sure they have their reasons xD

You might get someone who requests to not be pinged by you for this thread (they'd be crazy to not want pings from you!) but I don't think anyone will really go off on you :0
@Lytic

I understand, some people are so crabby lately xD I don't see why anyone would really complain though, if it's a new dragon and not the same one. I've seen a lot of people go off on a pinger because they pinged on the same dragon, which I think is kinda unfair (I don't really mind getting pinged on stuff) but hey, I'm sure they have their reasons xD

You might get someone who requests to not be pinged by you for this thread (they'd be crazy to not want pings from you!) but I don't think anyone will really go off on you :0
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Lytic
On another note, I just noticed in your Past Sold section, two dragons link to the same one xD I don't know if you care about fixing that but I figured I'd let you know just in case :3
@Lytic
On another note, I just noticed in your Past Sold section, two dragons link to the same one xD I don't know if you care about fixing that but I figured I'd let you know just in case :3
@SilverFoxDemon
aaah omg thanks for letting me know, i formatted most of this at like 3am so it's bound to be kinda wonky x_x it should be fixed now?? idk how i managed to do that though omg. and thank u again for the compliments ;w;
@SilverFoxDemon
aaah omg thanks for letting me know, i formatted most of this at like 3am so it's bound to be kinda wonky x_x it should be fixed now?? idk how i managed to do that though omg. and thank u again for the compliments ;w;
lO4gjhM.png
@Lytic
No problem and no worries xD I get those 3am feels >.> <.<

You're very welcome, they're much deserved :3
@Lytic
No problem and no worries xD I get those 3am feels >.> <.<

You're very welcome, they're much deserved :3
@AristosAchaion34 last day ping! this ends at rollover tonight :3c

(also bump!)
@AristosAchaion34 last day ping! this ends at rollover tonight :3c

(also bump!)
lO4gjhM.png
@SilverFoxDemon

(hi again hehe! :3c )
you won the auction for ge spiral girl with a bid of 50kt, let me know when to set up the CR or you can do it yourself! thanks for bidding! :D
@SilverFoxDemon

(hi again hehe! :3c )
you won the auction for ge spiral girl with a bid of 50kt, let me know when to set up the CR or you can do it yourself! thanks for bidding! :D
lO4gjhM.png
@Lytic
Well hello! Long time no see :3

I got confused and I had to go back to see what was going on; it says my bid was SB and that SB was 25k? (I also don't have a space at the moment so I need to see if a person is still interested in this dragon or not...)
@Lytic
Well hello! Long time no see :3

I got confused and I had to go back to see what was going on; it says my bid was SB and that SB was 25k? (I also don't have a space at the moment so I need to see if a person is still interested in this dragon or not...)
@SilverFoxDemon

oh dang whoops! i dont even know what i was thinking there omg.... yeah it's 25k! and i can hold the spiral for however long you need :B
@SilverFoxDemon

oh dang whoops! i dont even know what i was thinking there omg.... yeah it's 25k! and i can hold the spiral for however long you need :B
lO4gjhM.png
@Lytic
Shouldn't be that long, if they don't get back to me I'll just exalt the dragon, I've had him far too long and I've actually been holding him for longer than I told them I would >.>

I'll go ahead and send the CR so as soon as I have a space I can accept :3
@Lytic
Shouldn't be that long, if they don't get back to me I'll just exalt the dragon, I've had him far too long and I've actually been holding him for longer than I told them I would >.>

I'll go ahead and send the CR so as soon as I have a space I can accept :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22