Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lytic's dragons++ || gijinka & lore
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Lytic

Could you ping me for future sales?
@Lytic

Could you ping me for future sales?
@RobinJax Of course! thank you for your purchase!

@SilverFoxDemon ahaha i know she went so fast!! that's what happens when i put her up for mad cheap, i guess - i'll likely have a new sale up in the next few days anyway, i have a few designs i haven't finished yet ;3
@RobinJax Of course! thank you for your purchase!

@SilverFoxDemon ahaha i know she went so fast!! that's what happens when i put her up for mad cheap, i guess - i'll likely have a new sale up in the next few days anyway, i have a few designs i haven't finished yet ;3
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png

@Lytic
Sorry to bother you again, but the ridgeback I just bought from you (@SilverFoxDemon Sorry for that >.<) her art is made by you, or someone else?
I'm asking because I always try to give credit and links to the artist :)

@Lytic
Sorry to bother you again, but the ridgeback I just bought from you (@SilverFoxDemon Sorry for that >.<) her art is made by you, or someone else?
I'm asking because I always try to give credit and links to the artist :)
@Lytic
//gasp
I'll keep an eye out and my wallet ready o:<
@Lytic
//gasp
I'll keep an eye out and my wallet ready o:<
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@RobinJax she was made by me! ahaha usually I put a credit in there myself, but I guess it slipped my mind today - thanks for asking! :D
@RobinJax she was made by me! ahaha usually I put a credit in there myself, but I guess it slipped my mind today - thanks for asking! :D
lO4gjhM.png
@SilverFoxDemon @Nessuna @Sirene @LydiaHatter (no imps) @MotherBear @Kaelum @ToasterOven @targaryens @Kaitorubel @CrazyassBat @Spookied @Lup @RobinJax hello pinglist! got a cute PC boy that i whipped up between commissions - going for a flatsale of 250g (pretty cheap!) :3 i think he would be well suited to a lore clan, bc his mother has fantastic lore and i drew off that for his design *w* thanks for your attention - if you want off the pinglist let me know! pinglisters, you get 20% off for a total of 200g! [quote][center] FLATSALE: DEUS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44808261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448083/44808261_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/aa64/f/2018/246/1/0/pcgijin1_by_loppa1123-dclzf1y.png[/img][/center][/quote]
@SilverFoxDemon @Nessuna @Sirene @LydiaHatter (no imps) @MotherBear @Kaelum @ToasterOven @targaryens @Kaitorubel @CrazyassBat @Spookied @Lup @RobinJax

hello pinglist! got a cute PC boy that i whipped up between commissions - going for a flatsale of 250g (pretty cheap!) :3 i think he would be well suited to a lore clan, bc his mother has fantastic lore and i drew off that for his design *w*

thanks for your attention - if you want off the pinglist let me know! pinglisters, you get 20% off for a total of 200g!
Quote:
FLATSALE: DEUS

44808261_350.png

pcgijin1_by_loppa1123-dclzf1y.png
lO4gjhM.png
Oh noooo, I love him ;v; His mom has really neat lore indeed! <3
Oh noooo, I love him ;v; His mom has really neat lore indeed! <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Hello! I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Your art is amazing! :D
Hello! I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Your art is amazing! :D