Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons w/ art! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Clifftop
Of course!
Just ping me here when/if you have the funds and lair space, and if she's still available then, she's yours. ´v`
@Clifftop
Of course!
Just ping me here when/if you have the funds and lair space, and if she's still available then, she's yours. ´v`
238137f19281d12b804f380f13d436b85b428830.png
@Kipine

It's been a while but here I am again! Would you also accept gems? c:
@Kipine

It's been a while but here I am again! Would you also accept gems? c:
@Clifftop
Yay!
I'd prefer only treasure at the moment..!
@Clifftop
Yay!
I'd prefer only treasure at the moment..!
Two male tundras for sale! Both are 500k tr, original art and piebald/peregrine/okapi. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1833089/1]Link to first page[/url] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/eb6f/f/2017/014/d/f/tundra_bro_1_by_kipine-davdg8o.png[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b8f3/f/2017/014/6/a/tundra_bro_by_kipine-davdg8c.png[/img] Personal pinglist @Aleise @boxparts Dragon art pinglist @achi @alstroemeria @ambitious @anoneclipse @aristosachaion34 @awayfrombirdland @haxure @bashlomi @batzyboo @blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @brightshine @caecus @caecus @cakeon @captaincaiti @cedric @cerelin (original artist only) @cherrywarrior @chouhesi @cindercate @cipheres @circade @clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @crane @cricara @curio @cybernetic @cynderbark (no auctions w/o ab) @digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @extrics @findarato @flamenco @frostkingdemetri @galaxeyempress @gimeurcookie @gurrero @happyhat @heartmane @heathers @howlwolf223 @inoue @itsy @jaie @leghorse (no adoptables) @kairo @kiseikune @kittenpartyos @kraevin @kyria @leenanishere @limeypie @luminaries @lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @nathlene @nessuna @nevaeh @nightrising @niharike @niles @noxeryrs @oberion @parad0xxy @peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @pikachan412 @pooses @princessribbons @psi @pyr0 @quinn @qwertybird @rabbit @rangiku @rap @raucousremy @reckless @rinibun @scarfsickle (please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @siaur @silverfoxdemon @sirene @spookied @spoons @sylwyth @tayssi @theravensheflys @tiriea @trickquestion @trollzaya @uitwaaien @vixennsinnett @walle @weezer @wolfsong @xxcastielxx @yagine @ythequeris @yule @ziselmaki @lemecrazy @ringsia @braille @isidora @yiqi @dursky @gefrorenerzahn @saltyscone @nightmischief @bob @bloodybunny @arrowfeathers @natrolite [br][br][center][b]please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center] Tundra @batzyboo @brit @cakecafe @disbounded @evergreene @galaxeyempress @gurrero @nathlene @niharike @pooses @princessribbons @rebelalliance @shyads (no auctions) @skylinecity @tayssi @bloodybunny
Two male tundras for sale! Both are 500k tr, original art and piebald/peregrine/okapi.
Link to first page

tundra_bro_1_by_kipine-davdg8o.png

tundra_bro_by_kipine-davdg8c.png

Personal pinglist
@Aleise
@boxparts

Dragon art pinglist
@achi @alstroemeria @ambitious @anoneclipse @aristosachaion34 @awayfrombirdland @haxure @bashlomi @batzyboo @blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @brightshine @caecus @caecus @cakeon @captaincaiti @cedric @cerelin (original artist only) @cherrywarrior @chouhesi @cindercate @cipheres @circade @clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @crane @cricara @curio @cybernetic @cynderbark (no auctions w/o ab) @digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @extrics @findarato @flamenco @frostkingdemetri @galaxeyempress @gimeurcookie @gurrero @happyhat @heartmane @heathers @howlwolf223 @inoue @itsy @jaie @leghorse (no adoptables) @kairo @kiseikune @kittenpartyos @kraevin @kyria @leenanishere @limeypie @luminaries @lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @nathlene @nessuna @nevaeh @nightrising @niharike @niles @noxeryrs @oberion @parad0xxy @peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @pikachan412 @pooses @princessribbons @psi @pyr0 @quinn @qwertybird @rabbit @rangiku @rap @raucousremy @reckless @rinibun @scarfsickle (please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @siaur @silverfoxdemon @sirene @spookied @spoons @sylwyth @tayssi @theravensheflys @tiriea @trickquestion @trollzaya @uitwaaien @vixennsinnett @walle @weezer @wolfsong @xxcastielxx @yagine @ythequeris @yule @ziselmaki @lemecrazy @ringsia @braille @isidora @yiqi @dursky @gefrorenerzahn @saltyscone @nightmischief @bob @bloodybunny @arrowfeathers @natrolite

please do not copy/paste pings from this post. click here for updated pinglists!

Tundra
@batzyboo @brit @cakecafe @disbounded @evergreene @galaxeyempress @gurrero @nathlene @niharike @pooses @princessribbons @rebelalliance @shyads (no auctions) @skylinecity @tayssi @bloodybunny

Geez they're gorgeous... *wanders over to your art shop*
Geez they're gorgeous... *wanders over to your art shop*
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Kipine Do you take gems? And if so what's your ratio?

I think I need both o(-<
@Kipine Do you take gems? And if so what's your ratio?

I think I need both o(-<
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Kipine

Ah, it seems there's already a buyer for both - may I please be added to your pinglist? O: Your work is simply stunning.
@Kipine

Ah, it seems there's already a buyer for both - may I please be added to your pinglist? O: Your work is simply stunning.
Td4lBWl.png
@Gurrero
Well, I don't really have a gem ratio yet, and I'd rather take the payment in treasure at the moment..! Would you still want to buy them? ´<``

@Ambitious
Thank you! I'll add you!
@Gurrero
Well, I don't really have a gem ratio yet, and I'd rather take the payment in treasure at the moment..! Would you still want to buy them? ´<``

@Ambitious
Thank you! I'll add you!
@Kipine

Ahh I'd still like them-- However, I only have enough right now for one. Could I pay for the other by the end of the week? I should be able to get enough by then--

If not, I'd love to take the Powerful boy @ u@ ;;;
@Kipine

Ahh I'd still like them-- However, I only have enough right now for one. Could I pay for the other by the end of the week? I should be able to get enough by then--

If not, I'd love to take the Powerful boy @ u@ ;;;
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

That's fine! I'll set up cr for both of them and you can pay them when you have the treasure. But if for some reason the payment delays, could you inform me? I'm not in a hurry with this, but I'd just like to know!
@Gurrero

That's fine! I'll set up cr for both of them and you can pay them when you have the treasure. But if for some reason the payment delays, could you inform me? I'm not in a hurry with this, but I'd just like to know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10