Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons w/ art! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kipine

Your art is gorgeous! *_* Could I buy "the shimmering" please? :)
@Kipine

Your art is gorgeous! *_* Could I buy "the shimmering" please? :)
kUL6lb9.png
@Aleise
Oh, thank you, and of course! I'll send the cr!

Edit: Sorry, just now I noticed someone had claimed her privately before you! Sorry for the inconvenience! ::[
@Aleise
Oh, thank you, and of course! I'll send the cr!

Edit: Sorry, just now I noticed someone had claimed her privately before you! Sorry for the inconvenience! ::[
238137f19281d12b804f380f13d436b85b428830.png
@Kipine

No worries! :) If you have a pinglist, could I be added? (unless you're planning to ping from the general art pinglist in the future as well!)
@Kipine

No worries! :) If you have a pinglist, could I be added? (unless you're planning to ping from the general art pinglist in the future as well!)
kUL6lb9.png
A iri/facet/glimmer female nocturne w/ original art for sale! Also with a little bit of lore, and a simple bio. [center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/bd4b/f/2016/183/8/5/akou_valmis_by_kipine-da8gnnr.png[/img][/center] [b]Pinglist[/b] @Aleise @boxparts @Achi @Aleise @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @Blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Vely @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Ethiera @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalacticCannibal @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heishichou @Gurrero @Heartmane @Heathers @Hekmatyar @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Kraevin @Kyria @leaflet @Leenanishere @limeypie @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Caecus @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @PrincessRibbons @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Renet333 @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Sirene @Spookied @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @VixennSinnett @Walle @Weezer @Whirlwind678 @WolfSong @Ythequeris @Yule @QueenParda @Cherrywarrior @Howlwolf223 @PrincessNight @BatzyBoo @BrightShine @alstroemeria @happyhat @lolilith [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center] @disbounded @Ecsentret @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @JosephJoestar @Niharike @Poi @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Serpede @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @BatzyBoo @couloir (no gijinkas)
A iri/facet/glimmer female nocturne w/ original art for sale! Also with a little bit of lore, and a simple bio.

akou_valmis_by_kipine-da8gnnr.png

Pinglist
@Aleise
@boxparts

@Achi @Aleise @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @Blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Vely @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Ethiera @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalacticCannibal @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heishichou @Gurrero @Heartmane @Heathers @Hekmatyar @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Kraevin @Kyria @leaflet @Leenanishere @limeypie @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Caecus @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @PrincessRibbons @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Renet333 @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Sirene @Spookied @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @VixennSinnett @Walle @Weezer @Whirlwind678 @WolfSong @Ythequeris @Yule @QueenParda @Cherrywarrior @Howlwolf223 @PrincessNight @BatzyBoo @BrightShine @alstroemeria @happyhat @lolilith

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@disbounded @Ecsentret @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @JosephJoestar @Niharike @Poi @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Serpede @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @BatzyBoo @couloir (no gijinkas)

@Kipine
Holy lordie she's gorgeous <3
I can't afford her right now, but good luck!

By the way, for some reason she reminds me of the Basilisk in Harry Potter xD (but white :P )
@Kipine
Holy lordie she's gorgeous <3
I can't afford her right now, but good luck!

By the way, for some reason she reminds me of the Basilisk in Harry Potter xD (but white :P )
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi

Thank you! ´v`

Ahaha, really! Hehe, I guess she reminds that a little bit!
@tayssi

Thank you! ´v`

Ahaha, really! Hehe, I guess she reminds that a little bit!
@Kipine

Hi! Do you take gems too?
(Also can I get a ping whenever you have these sales please? )
@Kipine

Hi! Do you take gems too?
(Also can I get a ping whenever you have these sales please? )
@Noxeryrs

Not at the moment, sorry!
And of course!
@Noxeryrs

Not at the moment, sorry!
And of course!
@Kipine

Beautiful piece of art!
I wont be bidding/buying but I had to admire.
@Kipine

Beautiful piece of art!
I wont be bidding/buying but I had to admire.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meonox

Thank you! ´v`
@Meonox

Thank you! ´v`
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10