Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons w/ art! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kipine ahhh she's flawless ^^ Too bad I can't afford her rn :< Good luck selling her!
@Kipine ahhh she's flawless ^^ Too bad I can't afford her rn :< Good luck selling her!
aJtAs7H.gif
Aaaaa she is so pretty. Sadly I have neither lairspace nor money rn. Good luck! :D
Aaaaa she is so pretty. Sadly I have neither lairspace nor money rn. Good luck! :D
Thanks everyone! ´<` ----- [b]Price lowered![/b] [i]"A iri/facet/glimmer female nocturne w/ original art for sale! Also with a little bit of lore, and a simple bio.[/i] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/bd4b/f/2016/183/8/5/akou_valmis_by_kipine-da8gnnr.png[/img] " @Aleise @boxparts @Achi @Aleise @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @Blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Vely @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Ethiera @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalacticCannibal @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heishichou @Gurrero @Heartmane @Heathers @Hekmatyar @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Kraevin @Kyria @leaflet @Leenanishere @limeypie @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Caecus @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @PrincessRibbons @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Renet333 @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Sirene @Spookied @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @VixennSinnett @Walle @Weezer @Whirlwind678 @WolfSong @Ythequeris @Yule @QueenParda @Cherrywarrior @Howlwolf223 @PrincessNight @BatzyBoo @BrightShine @alstroemeria @happyhat @lolilith Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists! @disbounded @Ecsentret @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @JosephJoestar @Niharike @Poi @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Serpede @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @BatzyBoo @couloir (no gijinkas)
Thanks everyone! ´<`

Price lowered!

"A iri/facet/glimmer female nocturne w/ original art for sale! Also with a little bit of lore, and a simple bio.

akou_valmis_by_kipine-da8gnnr.png "

@Aleise
@boxparts

@Achi @Aleise @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @Blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Vely @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Ethiera @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalacticCannibal @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heishichou @Gurrero @Heartmane @Heathers @Hekmatyar @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Kraevin @Kyria @leaflet @Leenanishere @limeypie @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Caecus @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @PrincessRibbons @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Renet333 @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Sirene @Spookied @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @VixennSinnett @Walle @Weezer @Whirlwind678 @WolfSong @Ythequeris @Yule @QueenParda @Cherrywarrior @Howlwolf223 @PrincessNight @BatzyBoo @BrightShine @alstroemeria @happyhat @lolilith

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@disbounded @Ecsentret @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @JosephJoestar @Niharike @Poi @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Serpede @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @BatzyBoo @couloir (no gijinkas)
238137f19281d12b804f380f13d436b85b428830.png
@Kipine

Don't ping again when you post the same art, especially in such a short time. A lot of users can get a bit cranky haha. The whole ping list has already seen the art and most of us get plenty of pings. c:
@Kipine

Don't ping again when you post the same art, especially in such a short time. A lot of users can get a bit cranky haha. The whole ping list has already seen the art and most of us get plenty of pings. c:
@Clifftop

Oh, sorry, I lowered the price so I thought people would like to know.
@Clifftop

Oh, sorry, I lowered the price so I thought people would like to know.
@Kipine

Yeah, it's just seeing from previous people who did that that you can get a bunch of angry replies. I myself don't mind and would love to see the pretty art again.

But maybe next time in your first post tell people who would like to be pinged again when the price lowers to let you know? So you will only ping those who are interested.
@Kipine

Yeah, it's just seeing from previous people who did that that you can get a bunch of angry replies. I myself don't mind and would love to see the pretty art again.

But maybe next time in your first post tell people who would like to be pinged again when the price lowers to let you know? So you will only ping those who are interested.
Somehow never saw that girl; she's absolutely gorgeous but I'm broke, so good luck xD
Somehow never saw that girl; she's absolutely gorgeous but I'm broke, so good luck xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Kipine

Once again beautiful beautiful piece of art O.O
I envy your skills.

Good luck selling her!
@Kipine

Once again beautiful beautiful piece of art O.O
I envy your skills.

Good luck selling her!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Clifftop

Oh, alright! I'll be sure to do that next time, it seems like a good idea.
Sorry again everyone..!
@Clifftop

Oh, alright! I'll be sure to do that next time, it seems like a good idea.
Sorry again everyone..!
@Kipine

Also, if she doesn't sell in a while I might be interested in her. I just have no space or funds for her rn so I wouldn't want to ask you to keep her for too long but you know just in case no one shows interest? c:
@Kipine

Also, if she doesn't sell in a while I might be interested in her. I just have no space or funds for her rn so I wouldn't want to ask you to keep her for too long but you know just in case no one shows interest? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10