Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • CURIOSITIES • on hiatus
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 899 900
@Avifors

That's surprising :D
I've got pretty similar new pair, but they're imps and suppose to be wasp+alloy. They're currently nesting at my friend's lair, so please let me know the price that you're planning to sell these hatchlings, if you've got any idea about it. So I wouldn't undercut you accidentally ^^'
@Avifors

That's surprising :D
I've got pretty similar new pair, but they're imps and suppose to be wasp+alloy. They're currently nesting at my friend's lair, so please let me know the price that you're planning to sell these hatchlings, if you've got any idea about it. So I wouldn't undercut you accidentally ^^'
mini_banner_400.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2190324][img]https://i.imgur.com/aAgwL10.gif[/img][/url][/center]
aAgwL10.gif
@Avifors
100% Opal, 100% Skydancer, bred in Nature.
@Avifors
100% Opal, 100% Skydancer, bred in Nature.
dGVSNyM.png
@TheDragonQueen1 @Poliipolly @Ursaw @Makronyx

Thank-you all very much for the feedback! I appreciate it very much and will definitely take it all into consideration :D
@TheDragonQueen1 @Poliipolly @Ursaw @Makronyx

Thank-you all very much for the feedback! I appreciate it very much and will definitely take it all into consideration :D
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@renen
Well, you know what they say about great minds! :P

I'm terrible at pricing and tbh I've been so caught-up thinking of the genes/breeds I haven't even thought about it! Did you have something in mind to price yours at? (or feel free to PM if that's easier to talk!)
@renen
Well, you know what they say about great minds! :P

I'm terrible at pricing and tbh I've been so caught-up thinking of the genes/breeds I haven't even thought about it! Did you have something in mind to price yours at? (or feel free to PM if that's easier to talk!)
@Avifors Oh man...that's gorgeous!

From the pairing I would be looking to get a female SD with opal and would totally love wind eyes (but Nature is cool too)....so I guess my opinion would be 100% on the Opal and SD front....but I know that in my hatchery I like to have a tiny little sliver of variety in each pair...so, that's always good.
@Avifors Oh man...that's gorgeous!

From the pairing I would be looking to get a female SD with opal and would totally love wind eyes (but Nature is cool too)....so I guess my opinion would be 100% on the Opal and SD front....but I know that in my hatchery I like to have a tiny little sliver of variety in each pair...so, that's always good.
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon

Most of the feedback so far has tended toward 100% opal, which I agree is the more striking combination (even if my poor abused gem vault was sorely hoping to keep some savings), but a number of people have said they like the 50-50 with bogsneak! I might leave them 50-50 for the first hatching just to see how they actually sell (and knowing my luck, RNG will only give me boggies).

I like some variety as well but in my experience if I give RNG an inch it will take 20 miles, and then circle around and kick me in the back to boot! ;)
@NovaDrakkon

Most of the feedback so far has tended toward 100% opal, which I agree is the more striking combination (even if my poor abused gem vault was sorely hoping to keep some savings), but a number of people have said they like the 50-50 with bogsneak! I might leave them 50-50 for the first hatching just to see how they actually sell (and knowing my luck, RNG will only give me boggies).

I like some variety as well but in my experience if I give RNG an inch it will take 20 miles, and then circle around and kick me in the back to boot! ;)
@Avifors

Glimmer and Opal

Bog and SD

and Wind eyes are better,
@Avifors

Glimmer and Opal

Bog and SD

and Wind eyes are better,
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
@Avifors

100% Opal/SD, I like Wind and Nature...you could always do every other nest in a diff flight ;)
@Avifors

100% Opal/SD, I like Wind and Nature...you could always do every other nest in a diff flight ;)
@Avifors

I like 50/50 on breed, 100% Opal, and maybe alternate between Wind and Nature? If you decide on JUST one, then I’d prefer Wind I think, but alternating would be good too, I think.
@Avifors

I like 50/50 on breed, 100% Opal, and maybe alternate between Wind and Nature? If you decide on JUST one, then I’d prefer Wind I think, but alternating would be good too, I think.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 899 900