Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pre-Order] Spiral x Pearl - No Openings
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up!
Up!
TEbNEim.png
@Kichu I have a stripes gene that I wound up with spare. Would you be willing to trade a hatchling spot for it? I'm interested in a spiral.
@Kichu I have a stripes gene that I wound up with spare. Would you be willing to trade a hatchling spot for it? I'm interested in a spiral.
@Gyldensterne Thank you but I'm going to have to pass. I'm only looking for treasure at the moment so I can breed change Nocturne as soon as possible. Thank you though!
@Gyldensterne Thank you but I'm going to have to pass. I'm only looking for treasure at the moment so I can breed change Nocturne as soon as possible. Thank you though!
TEbNEim.png
free bump for you~
free bump for you~
25kraja.png -MiniClaw done by NekoMimi101
@Kichu I would love to reserve a Spiral hatchling! I can pay the down payment immediately but I'll be a couple of days on the full payment. Went broke getting a Circuit gene but I'm building my funds back up fairly swiftly. x3
@Kichu I would love to reserve a Spiral hatchling! I can pay the down payment immediately but I'll be a couple of days on the full payment. Went broke getting a Circuit gene but I'm building my funds back up fairly swiftly. x3
@Fio Sure thing! As soon as I receive the down payment I'll add you to the list. :D
@Fio Sure thing! As soon as I receive the down payment I'll add you to the list. :D
TEbNEim.png
@Kichu Sent! And on the markings vote for Nocturne, I say definitely Eye Spots for the Secondary. ^^
@Kichu Sent! And on the markings vote for Nocturne, I say definitely Eye Spots for the Secondary. ^^
Thanks @Fio! :D

Yay Eye Spots! Those are my favorite~
Thanks @Fio! :D

Yay Eye Spots! Those are my favorite~
TEbNEim.png
Up!
Up!
TEbNEim.png
Up!
Up!
TEbNEim.png
1 2 3 4 5 6