Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **Gen1s** w/ Lore/Genes [PRICE CUT]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@squidragon

Sounds perfect to me. Since they've already been bred, might as well make them a pair - and their artwork is so complementary!

Could you set up the CR please, since I can't pick your dragons anymore?
@squidragon

Sounds perfect to me. Since they've already been bred, might as well make them a pair - and their artwork is so complementary!

Could you set up the CR please, since I can't pick your dragons anymore?
@Ruffian

I wasn't sure which challenge you were talking about since I did talk about two different ones, but here!

Kairoku took over the GenB Imperial Project here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1794001

My Nuzlocke-ish challenge was homemade, based on the general one
Original Nuzlocke: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203

My Version

Original Rules (I ended up wimping out and removing the death chances haha):
Quote:
Starting Rules

~ I will not be saving any of my permanent dragons. All 120+ were sold/exalted. Although they are gone, this challenge has no relationship to my previous clan's lore. They are totally separate entities.

~ Instead of one unhatched egg plus one older dragon, I will be beginning with a mass hatching of 9 eggs (2 Nocturne, 2 Fire, 2 Water, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, and 1 Plague). This is because of the extra limitations I have placed on breeding. And also for my birthday.

Buying Rules

~ I cannot buy dragons off of the Auction House for keeps, but I can continue flipping hatchlings and participating in dominance as a storage/trainer. There may well be a huge number of non-permanent dragons in my lair, but they are considered to be non-existent.

~ For every three dragons to level 25, I may buy an egg. On a very rare occasion, I may instead buy an imperial - however it should be triple basic and bred so that the parents are both named "Unknown" and exalted (or something to that extent.)

Breeding Rules

~ Each dragon can only ever have one nest. This is so that I can keep all of them without getting too big. I will have to be very careful about when I breed my dragons. For this reason, I won't be rolling for death at hatching. I feel that breeding is limited enough as is.

Scroll Rules

~ No primary gene scrolls until level 10. No secondary gene scrolls until level 15. No tertiary gene scrolls until level 20. I am going to try not to ever use scatter scrolls. Breed change scrolls must be used on newly hatched eggs (they "hatch" as that breed). Remove gene scrolls can be used at any time!

Gathering Rules

~ I can gather food, mainly because I really want to get the Baldwin-exclusive items and I don't want to have to worry about keeping track of what I got where. I've also got a bunch of non-permanent dragons going in and out that might eat a lot.

Coliseum Rules

~ If a dragon faints in the coli, it is wounded. Wounded dragons are marked with a bloody bandage apparel and cannot fight in the coliseum.

~ At the start of the day, I will generate a number between 1 and 100 for every wounded dragon. If it is a 1, that dragon dies and is exalted. If it is a 75 or higher, that dragon has recovered from its wounds. Some particularly long-lived wounds may leave scars.

~ Once per day, I will generate a random number between 1 and 100 for all dragons. If it is a 100, that dragon becomes sick. Sick dragons are marked with (tentatively) white wrap apparel? They cannot fight in the coliseum.

~ At the start of the day, I will be generating a number between 1 and 100 for every sick dragon. If it is a 1, that dragon dies and is exalted. If it is a 75 or higher, that dragon has recovered from its illness.

~ A dragon can be both sick and wounded. These effects stack. Additionally, a dragon can become sick when it is already sick (which would mean it has a worsened condition). There is no limit to the stacking.

~ No refreshing the page: that's cheating! I need to use the "flee" option.
@Ruffian

I wasn't sure which challenge you were talking about since I did talk about two different ones, but here!

Kairoku took over the GenB Imperial Project here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1794001

My Nuzlocke-ish challenge was homemade, based on the general one
Original Nuzlocke: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203

My Version

Original Rules (I ended up wimping out and removing the death chances haha):
Quote:
Starting Rules

~ I will not be saving any of my permanent dragons. All 120+ were sold/exalted. Although they are gone, this challenge has no relationship to my previous clan's lore. They are totally separate entities.

~ Instead of one unhatched egg plus one older dragon, I will be beginning with a mass hatching of 9 eggs (2 Nocturne, 2 Fire, 2 Water, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, and 1 Plague). This is because of the extra limitations I have placed on breeding. And also for my birthday.

Buying Rules

~ I cannot buy dragons off of the Auction House for keeps, but I can continue flipping hatchlings and participating in dominance as a storage/trainer. There may well be a huge number of non-permanent dragons in my lair, but they are considered to be non-existent.

~ For every three dragons to level 25, I may buy an egg. On a very rare occasion, I may instead buy an imperial - however it should be triple basic and bred so that the parents are both named "Unknown" and exalted (or something to that extent.)

Breeding Rules

~ Each dragon can only ever have one nest. This is so that I can keep all of them without getting too big. I will have to be very careful about when I breed my dragons. For this reason, I won't be rolling for death at hatching. I feel that breeding is limited enough as is.

Scroll Rules

~ No primary gene scrolls until level 10. No secondary gene scrolls until level 15. No tertiary gene scrolls until level 20. I am going to try not to ever use scatter scrolls. Breed change scrolls must be used on newly hatched eggs (they "hatch" as that breed). Remove gene scrolls can be used at any time!

Gathering Rules

~ I can gather food, mainly because I really want to get the Baldwin-exclusive items and I don't want to have to worry about keeping track of what I got where. I've also got a bunch of non-permanent dragons going in and out that might eat a lot.

Coliseum Rules

~ If a dragon faints in the coli, it is wounded. Wounded dragons are marked with a bloody bandage apparel and cannot fight in the coliseum.

~ At the start of the day, I will generate a number between 1 and 100 for every wounded dragon. If it is a 1, that dragon dies and is exalted. If it is a 75 or higher, that dragon has recovered from its wounds. Some particularly long-lived wounds may leave scars.

~ Once per day, I will generate a random number between 1 and 100 for all dragons. If it is a 100, that dragon becomes sick. Sick dragons are marked with (tentatively) white wrap apparel? They cannot fight in the coliseum.

~ At the start of the day, I will be generating a number between 1 and 100 for every sick dragon. If it is a 1, that dragon dies and is exalted. If it is a 75 or higher, that dragon has recovered from its illness.

~ A dragon can be both sick and wounded. These effects stack. Additionally, a dragon can become sick when it is already sick (which would mean it has a worsened condition). There is no limit to the stacking.

~ No refreshing the page: that's cheating! I need to use the "flee" option.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7