Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **Gen1s** w/ Lore/Genes [PRICE CUT]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@squidragon - I'd be interested in a number of them for when you decide on pricing stuff, which I guess just means ping me in general? =)
@squidragon - I'd be interested in a number of them for when you decide on pricing stuff, which I guess just means ping me in general? =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@squidragon

I'm very interested in: Turmeric, Parsley, and Thyme! *V*
@squidragon

I'm very interested in: Turmeric, Parsley, and Thyme! *V*
Td4lBWl.png
@squidragon

Strong interest in Wisteria and Caraway! ^3^
@squidragon

Strong interest in Wisteria and Caraway! ^3^
cgCgwxt.png
@squidragon i'm interested in set 12!
@squidragon i'm interested in set 12!
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Cedric @Solanaceae13 @Chomeister @Stormblooded @Pteri @Orgetzu @Ambitious @RaucousRemy @nanairo

Hello everyone and thanks for your interest! I've gone through and added loose ballpark-area prices to each of the dragons. I'm very open to haggling/negotiation/other offers though, so don't be afraid to propose a different price / item trade / etc.

(Discounts are available for purchase of an entire set!)
@Cedric @Solanaceae13 @Chomeister @Stormblooded @Pteri @Orgetzu @Ambitious @RaucousRemy @nanairo

Hello everyone and thanks for your interest! I've gone through and added loose ballpark-area prices to each of the dragons. I'm very open to haggling/negotiation/other offers though, so don't be afraid to propose a different price / item trade / etc.

(Discounts are available for purchase of an entire set!)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon

Aha, I'll take Caraway then, for the price in gems if possible. ^^
@squidragon

Aha, I'll take Caraway then, for the price in gems if possible. ^^
cgCgwxt.png
@squidragon

Could I grab Turmeric then, please? o: I'll send a CR for him for 100k, if that's alright!!
@squidragon

Could I grab Turmeric then, please? o: I'll send a CR for him for 100k, if that's alright!!
Td4lBWl.png
@RaucousRemy Certainly! 75g good for you? (About 670:1)
@RaucousRemy Certainly! 75g good for you? (About 670:1)
WpjbI2U.gif
@Ambitious Absolutely! :)
@Ambitious Absolutely! :)
WpjbI2U.gif
@squidragon
Would you be willing to hold Myrrh for me? Im waiting on something to sell, but I'd love to buy her!
@squidragon
Would you be willing to hold Myrrh for me? Im waiting on something to sell, but I'd love to buy her!
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7