Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leap day G2 Imps - Closes tonight!
1 2 3 4 5
bump bump bump. Also reminder to anyone who's reading to please check out today's google doodle about the Clara Rockmore's theremin skills cuz dang.
bump bump bump. Also reminder to anyone who's reading to please check out today's google doodle about the Clara Rockmore's theremin skills cuz dang.
@Lackofa
I'd like to offer 750 gems + Maren Warrior accent on Carmine ^v^

Also, could I be pinged on the last day please?
@Lackofa
I'd like to offer 750 gems + Maren Warrior accent on Carmine ^v^

Also, could I be pinged on the last day please?
@XiaoDarkCloud ... oops, I could have sworn I replied to this? Did I delete it? Well either way I've added your offer, thank you! I'm a bit picky with accents though, not super big on the maren warrior accent, if you're open to converting that to currency. For now I've put the entire offer up tho :)
I've added you to the last day ping list too!
@XiaoDarkCloud ... oops, I could have sworn I replied to this? Did I delete it? Well either way I've added your offer, thank you! I'm a bit picky with accents though, not super big on the maren warrior accent, if you're open to converting that to currency. For now I've put the entire offer up tho :)
I've added you to the last day ping list too!
@Lackofa
Lol don't worry about it. XD Thank you for adding me to the list!
I can't add any more gems to the offer atm, but I may be able to in the next few days? If not, would you be okay just taking the accent and maybe selling it later on? :V
@Lackofa
Lol don't worry about it. XD Thank you for adding me to the list!
I can't add any more gems to the offer atm, but I may be able to in the next few days? If not, would you be okay just taking the accent and maybe selling it later on? :V
@XiaoDarkCloud yeah, I'm okay with that! I put them both down as an offer. Just wanted to give a heads up, haha
@XiaoDarkCloud yeah, I'm okay with that! I put them both down as an offer. Just wanted to give a heads up, haha
@Lackofa
Okay cool, thanks again!
@Lackofa
Okay cool, thanks again!
@Lackofa 1.5 mil treasure on 'Coral' and a last day ping please.
@Lackofa 1.5 mil treasure on 'Coral' and a last day ping please.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
@Die wow hey thanks for the offer! It's noted and you're on the pinglist
@Die wow hey thanks for the offer! It's noted and you're on the pinglist
@FoolishRay
@Reborn
@PhoenixFyre
@Astale
@XiaoDarkCloud
@Die

Last day ping!
@FoolishRay
@Reborn
@PhoenixFyre
@Astale
@XiaoDarkCloud
@Die

Last day ping!
@Lackofa

What is your gem:treasure ratio please?

@XiaoDarkCloud

There is a Maren Warrior accent up in the AH for 60 gems right now. Based on that, I will offer 900gems on Carmine
@Lackofa

What is your gem:treasure ratio please?

@XiaoDarkCloud

There is a Maren Warrior accent up in the AH for 60 gems right now. Based on that, I will offer 900gems on Carmine
1 2 3 4 5